part 3

Scene 1

Rikara reach kali's place... Gauri is still in her thought... Why he call her his Malkin... N who is his malik...

They enter... Kali is waiting for them... When he saw gauri... His eyes is fill with wrong things...

He goes to Lucknow for some reason.. Where he saw gauri in a flower shop.. He wants her..for every night... For life time.... Then he about to know.. Gauri only have a brother and they are poor... He send a marriage proposal to gauri 's brother... But he demand his photograph... He got to know that his brother love her so much... So he play a game and send them ommkara 's pic... N now he is successful....

Ommkara go near him.. He hug ommkara and pride him... Ommkara silent... Gauri just stood there confused...

"Aarreeyy chiraiya... Come here".. Kali tell softly.

Gauri think ...it may be her husband's relatives so she go and about to take blessings but kali hold her shoulder and hug her... Ommkara look away..
Gauri feel disgusting and push him away...

"What are you doing"... Gauri said angrily.

"I hug my wife"... Kali said.

Gauri is shock... She look at ommkara who looks away...

"What no sense... Are you mad... I married kali thakur"... Gauri said furiously.

Kali laugh his heart out... Gauri hell confused..

"Hahaha... Yes... And that's me chiraiyaa".. Kali said in confidence.

"What rubbish... It's him".. She said it pointed to ommkara.

"No chiraiyaa... M kali thakur".. Kali said.

Gauri ran to ommkara...

"What are you listening... He tell rubbish about you... Why u stood silent".. Gauri said to shake ommkara.

"He is my servant chiraiya... And he bring you for me"... Kali said in a strict tone.

"No.. U r laying.. He is my husband... Not u".. Gauri said in crying voice...

Kali is angry when she called ommkara is her husband...

"Ommkara"... Kali ordered him in loud voice.

Omm hold gauri 's wrist... And dragg her towards kali... Kali smirk... Gauri is crying and hell confused.. He through her on kalis feet... Gauri is shock... Kali hold her get up... She feel disgusting to his touch...

"I know chiraiyaa... U confused... Then listen to me"... Kali said.

Then he told her everything about his plan... Gauri feel dumb to listen this.. Her every dream is broken now... How could he do this to her... She look at ommkara who look down... She ran and held his collar..

"How could you do this to me... What was my fault".. She said while crying.

"U belongs to my malik"... Ommkara said without emotion.

He receive a slap from gauri... He just silent...

"M your wife dammit"... Gauri said....

When she saw kali come to her and ommkara is silent... She try to ran away for save herself.. But ommkara hold her wrist.... Stop her... Not look at her... Gauri try hard to free herself but fail...

Kali grab her hair and dragg her to a room... Gauri exclaimed in pain...

"Ommkara.... Ommkara".. She exclaimed again and again...