part 6

Scene 1

Night... Ommkara sat on floor near sofa... Gauri is in her room... Unconscious...

Kali going somewhere.... He tell ommkara to stay here and put an eye on gauri... Because he think may be she want to escape..and he trust ommkara more than other... Because he think he is a obliged dog to him..

( ye kaali to pagal hai yaar... Billi ko khir ki rakhwali karne k liye chhod gaya.. 😉😉😂😂😂)

Scene 2

Midnight....
Ommkara only and only think about gauri... Why she save her and bear the pain...

He slowly go to her room to saw her...
She sat on floor and her head rest on bed....

He sat near her... He saw the blemish of whip beating... Which is red now...
Her tear stained face... Ommkara feel so much pain now...

He raise his palm to touch her... He take back his palm for five times... He hesitate to touch her... But finally he place his palm on her shoulder...

She hisssss in pain... He quickly back up... She is semiconcious... And murmur something...

Ommkara... Don't hit him please... Ommkara... She murmur.

Ommkara just shock... After all this she tell his name...
Now he not control himself...

He pick her up in bridal style and place her on bed... When he touch her... He know she had high fever... For the first time he is worried...

He sat beside her... And caressed her hair... She moan in pain... Because it's uncontrolled...

He have no idea what to do now... Then he remember there is some medicine in kitchen... He go and get the box... But he is not that educated to identified the medicines... But he remember when he was injured which medicine kali give him...

He take some tables and gel... But she is hungry... He can't give her tablet... He take some rice from kitchen and sat beside her... He pick her head... She is not in sense so her head land on his chest...

He feel something for the first time... What is it... May be he feel shiver... But he ignore it and try to make her eat... She still close her eyes but eat... Because she is too hungry..

After that he give her medicine... He don't know himself why he do this all.. Why he feel for her...

He layed her on bed... Then he try to apply medicine on her wound... But he is hesitate... Because she had wound all over on her body... Her back.. Her belly... Her arms...

He close his eyes and take a sigh... Then he apply the medicine jel on her wound... She cry in sleep because of pain... He feel his heart is broke... She murmur...

Bhaiya.... Please save me... She said in sleep...

Omm remember kartik... His words... He said him to save her... And he destroy her life...
For the first time her eyes fill with tear and he not wipe it...

Scene 2

Morning...
Gauri woke up... She feel little relax... Because her wound is not paining so much... She sat on bed...

She saw ommkara sleep on floor.. His head on bed near her... Then he saw food plate and medicine box... She remember ommkara take care of her... She smile... He feel for her..

Ommkara wake up and saw her smiling.... He got with a jerk and about to go...

Ommkara... She called him.

He stop and turn.... He not saw her...

Thank you... She said in a tired tone.

Ommkara nooded...

Please come here and sir... She pleaded.

Don't know why ommkara not denied her... He sat near her on bed... He saw her beautiful eyes... He mesmeriz with the eyes...

Gauri smile... She suddenly press her lips on him...she kiss him softly... Ommkara just shock... It's his first kiss .... Yes... He never kiss any girl in his whole life...

He not reciprocate because he is in shock....but feel sensation... Gauri kiss him with all her love... and smile to him... Because she accept him as her husband... She apart...

He got up with jerk and go from there... While gauri is smiling..

Scene 3

Evening... Gauri is sure now that ommkara is change... So she want to be ok... To be with him... She change her clothes and eat lunch...

Ommkara not go to her... He don't know why... May be embarrass...

Gauri in her room... Kali till not return...

Gauri... Kartik said and hug her.

Gauri is shock to see him..

Bhaiya... U here.. How.. She said.

Ommkara bring me here... He told me everything... I hate him so much... But now my first priority is save you... Let's go.. Kartik said in a crying tone..

Gauri could not understand anything.. Ommkara try to save her... Ommkara enter there and take them to the back door... He said them to escape before kali come...

No ommkara... I can't leave you in this hell... Please come with me.. Gauri pleaded.

No.. Please understand... I can't leave my malik... Please go.. Ommkara said.

But gauri hold his palm on her tightly.. Crying... Kartik dragg her... Because he only want her safty Now..

For the first time ommkara fill he is broken inside... He lose his precious gift...

Kartik drag her... Rikaras hand is apart...

But she try to hold his finger.. And at last they apart... She is crying badly... While ommkara is also had tear now... He just staring her with pain... Kartik dragg her to the gate.. But...

To be continue.....

Thank you...