part 2

Scene 4 continue.......

Ommkara dedicated his life to his malik kali thakur.... Because kali bring him from footpath and nurture him... He is an orphan... So he dedicated to him...

"This time is situation is different ommkara... U have to go... And bring her for me...I don't want her forcefully... I want her for life time.. U have to marry her".. Kali said in a serious tone.

"M ready malik"... Ommkara replies without thinking once.

Kali got up and hug him... He reciprocate without emotions...

"That's my boy... That's why I like you so much... And remember you bring her for me... Don't forget m your malik... She is not your wife... She is my... I hope you had no feelings for her after marriage"... Kali tell him.

"I have no heart malik... So how I have feelings".. Ommkara replied.

Kali smirk... He had good decision at that time to bring him from footpath... But not for ommkara's nurture... But he want to a pet dog... Who is always obeyed him.... He make him a devil.. Who have no feelings...and always remain him that he is his god...

Scene 5

Ommkara enter his house... No... Not house... Only a temporary roof with the help of bamboos ...no wall... Only a small bed place in middle and some water and wine bottle on the side of the table...

He alredy drunk... He fall on bed... The flashes while he kill amar are come to his mind..
A tear drop roll... He quickly wipe it and sat on bed in anger...

"M a devil... I have no feelings.. Stop it"... Omm say himself

Scene 6

Marriage day...
Gauri is ready to meet her groom... Richa and all frnd tease her... She blushed... Her heart raised when he listen the music of barat coming...

Kartik welcome the groom... Ommkara not smiling... He is silent and serious... Kartik feel weird... But he thought he is a rich man so he have attitude...

After some rituals gauri come... Ommkara saw straight... Not saw her... But gauri saw her hubby... He is so handsome... She blushing.... She make so many dreams of her life with him...

She sit beside him

She sit beside him... But she is little hurt when she saw him not looking at her...
The rituals going on... Kartik do kanyadaan...

Now rikara do saat fera... After that omm tied mangalsutra around her nack... Gauri saw him with smile but her smile vanished when she saw he look away from her...

At that time when he filled her maang with sindoor... He saw her..

She is looking gorgeous

She is looking gorgeous... Ommkara quickly look away... Which is hurt gauri...

At bidai time...
Gauri and kartik crying... Kartik go to near omm...

"I love my sister so much... She is so innocent.. If she did mistake.. Please forgive her... M poor... But u marry my sis... U pay all the money for this marriage to help me... Thank you so much... I know u protect my sis and keep her happy"...Kartik said to ommkara in folded hand and teary eyes...

Ommkara not say anything...

"Kali thakur... U r such a great man"... Kartik said.

Ommkara not shock because kali alredy told him about the plan..
Gauri cryed a lot.. Kartik sat her in car beside ommkara...and bid by her with a heavy heart...

Scene 7

After few minutes ommkara told the driver to leave and he drove the car... Gauri sit beside him... He still look straight... Which is bothering gauri...

"Why you not look at me... Is anything wron"... Gauri asked him to not control herself.

Ommkara is silent... Now enough for her...

"M your wife... Don't you like me".. Said gauri is a sad tone.

"U r my malkin... Not my wife".... Ommkara said.

Gauri is shocked... What he is saying...

"What are you saying"... Gauri asked.

"U belongs to my malik".. Ommkara declared sternly....

What you thik frndss... What happen next... Can omm give gauri to kali?
Do vote and cmnt frndss ....thank you.