part 10

Scene 1

Kali clutch her hair and make her stood......

U think.... He come here to kill me... No... He come to meet his death.. Kali shouted in anger.

Let's see kali... Gauri said with a confidence smile....

Just than the door break and the goons are flying in air... Kali and others saw towards the door..

A pair of red eyes

A pair of red eyes.... Looking kali in murderous expression...
He enter inside...

Kali saw his most dangerous look... And scared now... He feel... If ommkara come near him... It's his last day in this earth...

Kill him... Kali ordered.

Goons are go towards ommkara and attack him... Ommkara have no weapon... He kill the goons with their own weapons....
Last time he left some goons half dead... But this time he never leave one of goons alive..

He fight with goons but his angry murderous eyes fix on only kali..
Kali just gulp in fear... Yes... He saw ommkara's anger before... But not like this... He is uncontrollable today...

He kill one by one goons in a horrible way and go towards close to kali...
Kali just going backwards when ommkara take forward...

All goons are dead.... No one alive... There is only kali and rikara left... Floor is fill in blood and dead bodys...

Kali just too scared and grab gauri 's neck with his left hand... He place a knife on her nack... As you know his right hand is cut...

Don't come near me ommkara.. I will kill her.. Kali said but in fear.

Gauri just saw ommkara with no emotion....

Kill her... Ommkara said.

Kali just shocked... How can he told to kill her...

M here to take my revenge... Ommkara in anger.

He suddenly hold kali's hand and free gauri...kali is not ready so he not protect himself... Gauri stood little far... Saw them both...

Ommkara punch kali's face still hold his hand... Blood flowing in his mouth...

Ommkara... Forgive me... Leave me please.. Kali pleaded.

Leave you... You leave my princess... She also crying when u kill her... Ommkara said in anger and painful.

Ommkara please... I nurture you.. Kali said.

No... U not nurture me... U destroyed my life... U make me a devil.. And if I leave you... You make more devil and destroy their lifes.... Ommkara said while punching him again and again.

Gauri stood there silent... Waiting for kali's death...

Ommkara please leave me.. Kali is crying.