Chapter 7

Authors Note: Hey, I just edited a little bit of Chapter 6, nothing much has changed, just a couple of sentences. check it out if you want, but you dont need to. Also sorry that it takes me so long to update most of the time. Im trying to work on that. Anyways, Enjoy.

Is Falling For Your Almost Step Sibling Considered Incest

Chapter 7

Sadie POV:

                I waited for Daniel in my car for twenty minutes before I started to get worried. Callie was staying late today to retake a test so I was waiting alone.  Seriously, where the hell was he? Oh man, I really hope he wasn’t off getting in to trouble. But knowing my brother he most likely was.

                Just as I was about to get out of my car and go to try and find him, I saw him walking out to the car. For a moment I was relieved. That is, until I saw that he was sporting a black eye. And may I just say that my brother does not pull off the black eye look.

                I gave him a pointed look.

                “Don’t ask.” He said before I could ask him how he got that nasty bruise.

                “Do I honestly even want to know?” I said with clear exasperation. Well I actually DO want to know, but since he never gives me a straight answer I don’t bother asking anymore. Last time he had a black eye he told me he tripped. Likely.

                “Probably not, but you will hear all about it when we get home.” And with that he popped in his ear buds and I could actually hear the heavy metal music blasting from them. His tone and that simple action made it clear that he didn’t want to talk about it right now but my mind was burning with curiosity. Why was I going to hear about it when we got home but not now?

                Suddenly realization dawned on me. He must have gotten in some serious trouble for him to actually talk about these things. He would never give Dad a straight answer to his questions either. 

                The drive home took only a couple of minutes and Daniel was getting a look on his face. I couldn’t quite place it but fear and nervousness were definitely there. This must be serious. Daniel’s almost never afraid, well that I know of anyways. Even if he is, he hardly ever shows it.

                As we got out of the car, Drew’s pulled in behind us. He waved to us and stopped his engine.  He got out of his red Jeep and walked over to us.

                “Hey Daniel, Sadie. Whoa, dude what happened to your eye?” Daniel ignored him and walked ahead of us. Drew turned to me and nodded towards my brother as if asking a question. I shrugged in response and continued walking with Drew next to me trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

                I opened the door and almost as soon as we walked in I heard yelling.

                “Daniel!”