Chapter 3: From Pilot to Assassin

Hudson's POV

Following these assassins, we lagged behind as they made their way south of the Capital, or to be more specific, 10 kilometers south. We came upon a small mountain. Underneath it a large stone building stood, supporting the landmass above it.

 Underneath it a large stone building stood, supporting the landmass above it

S

itting on the chassis of Tone, I looked around this environment. All the trees that surrounded me, the bright blue sky that had began to form by their sun's light, it had all reminded me of Earth.

Home...

Tone: ARE YOU FEELING HOMESICK, PILOT...?

A little.

Leone: So!

Dah!

Jumping a bit, I turned my head to see Leone casually sitting beside me on Tone's chassis, giggling in response.

Leone: Have you made up your mind about becoming a part of Night Raid?

Hudson: Why are you still bugging me about it? And why are you on my Titan?

Leone: I think you have a talent for murder. This sista guarantees it!

Hudson: I know that, already. All pilots are talented killers. It's just-.

Leone: At any rate, I'll finally show you around the hideout today.

Akame's right. This woman doesn't listen at all.

And it was clear as she grabbed my arm and dragged me off of my Titan onto the dirt, showing off the base in front of us.

Leone: Would you mind staying here, Tone?

She's not gonna listen to you, lady.

Tone: UNDERSTOOD, MISS LEONE...

What!?

Tone: I WILL BE WAITING AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE IF YOU REQUURE ASSISTANCE, PILOT...

How could you!?

Meeting Room...

Walking inside the building, we came across another young woman. This one, with long straight purple hair and matching attire, sat in silence with a book on her hand, only to look up when Leone spoke to her.

Leone: Sheele!