3

Smells like alcohol, a disgusting amount of white surrounded me and I recognised the beeping by my head as a heart monitor. The first thing I do is reach up and turn the machine off, ripping off the patches attached to my chest and the clamp on my index finger. I grabbed my fitbit off the table next to me as I swung my legs over the side of the bed. 0134 TU 03. Holy shit its Tuesday? That means I have two full days of hospital bills to deal with. I leaned on everything I could to limp my way to the bathroom.

Thankfully there was a shelf to sit on in the shower, I turned the knob, stripped off that awful white hospital dress and let the water rush over me, slowly turning it hotter and hotter until my leg starts to burn and I sit there, taking advantage of the steaming hot water I stared at the ground. Remembering bits and pieces of what happened that night. Nothing could make me feel clean, I scrubbed my entire body with the bar left on the shelf, I scrubbed until it was too small to hold on to any more.

The shampoo rushed down my arms as I sat there staring at my nails, a coppery brownish red color stuck underneath them, one that I couldn't reach. I turned off the tap and wrapped the barely big enough white towel around my body, praying that someone was nice enough to have left my clothing in one of those plastic bags.

Feeling better about myself I made my way back to the bed, opening the bedside drawers to find a hospital bag filled with my things, all stained with blood and unwearable.

"I thought you said you would be the one visiting me not the other way around" I recognized the accent of the man behind me and jumped directly into the bed in a last ditch attempt to cover myself.

"That was the plan I'm not exactly sure what happened" I laughed

"I'm glad to see you awake, I wouldn't be without you" Ashton was being wheeled into the room by Michael

"I was just doing my job" I tried to stay humble "What are you doing out of bed, how are you sitting up right now" I asked him

"I have to say that Morphine has become a good friend of mine in the last couple days" I nodded in understanding

"I am assuming you're not supposed to be out of bed right now" I said to him, he ignored my statement

"Hey Michael can you grab some extra clothes out of my bag for her" Michael nodded and left the room, a sad smile was on his face though it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Thank you" I said, accepting the fact that I didn't have access to any other clothing

"It is literally the least I can do for you"

"How are you doing?" I urged

"Well I've been better, not going to be able to do a tour any time soon but I'm alive thanks to you" he explained nodding to his shoulder

"How about you?"

" Dave Grohl" I responded, he looked at me as if I had two heads "Your last question, my favorite drummer is Dave Grohl. Favorite kind of doggo" I asked him he smiled when he answered

"Any kind that can put its paws on my shoulders when it stands up"

"I hope you like sweats, and baggy t-shirts" Michael barged back into the room, this time being followed by a blond haired girl I see all over my instagram feed. I'd recognise Ashton's sister anywhere.

"Um if anyone doesn't enjoy that they aren't human and should not be trusted." I said back to him, I tugged the faded Def Leppard t-shirt over the towel. The end of it landed just under my butt, so I dropped the towel and made my first attempt at getting pants on. It didn't go so well, at least until Lauren held me up right long enough to stay on my feet.