Day 2 June 9

A/n: In the beginning of this chapter Josh doesn't act like he normally would. This is just how I imagine him acting when things don't go his way.

Song of the chapter is Ever After by Marianas Trench of course. (since it has to do with the concert.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Josh, Erin, wake up. We’re in Florida.”

I went to sit up quickly and ended up hitting my head. I groaned in pain. “I forgot how low the ceiling was.” Matt laughed at me as he walked away.

I looked over at Josh, who still managed to be in my bed from the night before.

“Josh, wake up.”

He opened his eyes, “I fell asleep? I almost never fall asleep.”

“Get out of my bunk. By the way, we’re in Florida.”

“I don’t want to move!”

“Fine, then I’ll move you myself.” I pushed him out of my bunk. His body made a thud as it came in contact with the floor. I laughed as he groaned.

I looked out in the hallway and got an eye full of Matt in his underwear. “Dude,” I yelled as I covered my eyes, “Don’t forget you have girls on the bus now.”

“Don’t pretend you don’t like what you see.”

“Before living with you, I probably would have killed to see you half naked, but I live with you now. No,” I shook my head.

I stuck my head back in my bunk.

“Just get dressed; we have a busy day a head of us.”

“You won’t be doing anything, Lily. You don’t have a busy day; everybody else does.”

“Erin doesn’t!” Lily yelled out of frustration.

“Erin does too,” I yelled in the third person, “Erin has to take pictures of jus about everything. They pay me to take a picture if even one of them trips.”

“You have it easy,” Mike joked in his adorable Canadian accent.

Try a little more a little more

A little more

They slap you like a bitch

And you take it like a whore.

Shake Tramp blared from my phone. I picked it up. “Hey, mommy!”

“Hey, Erin. How are things?”

“Great. Matt is walking around in his underwear, Josh is laying face down on the floor, and everybody else is doing whatever they do in their free time.”

“Why is Josh laying face down on the floor?”

“He refused to get out of my bed so I pushed him out instead.”

“Do I want to know why he was in your bed?”

“It’s a long story.”

“Alright, sweetie. What are you doing today?”

“The boys have a concert tonight. As for during the day, I really don’t know. We’ll probably walk around and shop or something. It all depends on time.”

“That sounds fun. I hope you enjoy yourself.”

"I have to get back to work. I love you.”

“I love you too.”