Day 64 (Last Day) August 16

A/n: So this is the last chapter and then the epilogue. This is shorter than I was planning but I promise there will be a sequel. After I update AIG, I'll begin writing the sequel...which has no name yet.

Song of the chapter is Remembering Sunday by All Time Low <3

Pic is of the very yummy l;ooking Alex Gaskarth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when someone knocked on the door. “Erin. Please open up.”

I didn’t recognize the voice right away because I had just woken up and it was muffled.

I sat up from my laying position. “Who is it?”

“It’s Mike.”

I stood up and opened the door.

“I got you breakfast.”

“I’m not hungry.”

“Erin, you didn’t eat all day yesterday. You should eat something.”

I turned around ad went to sit on the couch thing in the back.

“I said, ‘I’m not hungry’.”

“Erin, God dammit, I won’t let you kill yourself over some guy.”

“The fact that I didn’t eat yesterday isn’t my fault. My time was entirely consumed by…Him.”

“Well, I don’t care if you aren’t hungry. Please at least eat the biscuit for me.”

He handed me the greasy bag of food.

I took out the biscuit and slowly ate it.

“How are you feeling today?”

“Depressed. Broken-hearted. Like I’m not good enough. Tired. My head hurts. I feel like I could cry at any moment.”

“Is there more?”

“Yes. I’m angry and upset. I want to hit him and basically just beat the crap out of him. He made me feel worthless.”

“You aren’t worthless.”

“He knew my past with other guys. He said to me these exact words: ‘I want to show you how a real man loves.’”

Mike grabbed both sides of my face. “Erin, stop talking!”

I shut my mouth and stared at him.

“You aren’t worthless. You aren’t not good enough. It’s perfectly okay to cry when you feel like you need to. I’ll be your should to cry. I know you’re hurt and upset. You just had your heart broken. I know you want to kick Josh’s ass. I do too. The guy’s one of my closest friends but what he did is NOT okay.”

“Did you tell you who the girl was?”

“No.”

“It was his ex-girlfriend.”

“It was Amanda?” Matt asked from the door way.

I nodded.

“That’s low even for him.” Ian said.

The two of them joined us in the back of the room.

The order we were sitting in (left to right) was Ian, Mike, Me, and then Matt.

“Are you sure you don’t want to move to Canada with us? We haven’t cancelled the flights yet. You can still change your mind.”

“I want to go but I don’t want the chance of being stuck around Josh all the time.”