Day 6 June 13

A/n: This is the chapter for all you perverts out there. It was so awkward to write. Anyways. I'm too lazy to write an actual authors note so this is it.

Song of the chapter is Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift featuring the Civil Wars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up wrapped in a warm body.

I blinked a couple of times and took in the room around me.

I pushed the blanked off of me before I realized I was only in my panties.

I frantically looked around the room for my clothes.

“Josh,” I whispered as I shook him, “Josh!”

“What?” He said groggily.

“Where are my clothes?”

“What,” he sat up and looked at me.

“Where are my clothes? I need my bra.”

“Try looking over next to the window.”

I walked over to the winder and there laid my clothes.

I picked up my bra and put it on.

The clock only read six A.M. so I climbed back into the bed and curled up next to Josh, who wrapped his right arm around my waist.

I sighed, “I love you.”

I knew we had only been together for less than a week but I was closer to him and he knew more about me than even my best friend.

“I love you too.”

I didn’t want to rush our relationship, but I was.

Eventually, I fell back asleep in Josh’s arms.

“Wake up naked love birds.”

I opened my eyes but regretted it immediately. Lily had turned the hotel room light on.

“I’m not naked.” I slowly opened my eyes.

“I assumed that you were because all I heard through the door last night was moaning.”

I sat up, “You listened to us last night?”

“I only listened long enough to realize that you two were probably having sex in here.”

“We didn’t have sex. I’d like to keep my virginity in tact.”

“You’re a virgin,” Josh asked, “What about all those guys you said only wanted you for sex?”

“I said they wanted me for sex, I never said I gave it to them. I want to stay a virgin until I know it’s the right time and the right guy.”

Josh sat up next to me and kissed my cheek. “I’m going to be supportive of you no matter what.”

I turned to Lily, “Why’d you wake us up?”

“We have a show tonight.”

I groaned and fell back on the bed. “Being a photographer is too much work.”

“That’s what you get for being so good at what you do.” Josh leaned over and kissed my forehead.

“I don’t want to get up.” I rolled over and put my face in my pillow.

I felt myself drifting to sleep when I was pushed off of the bed.

I fell face down on the floor. “Fine, I’ll sleep down here.” I curled up into a ball.