Chapter 4: Try it on for size

Madi took my phone and scrolled through my contacts. She asked me his name and I told her.

"It's not here," she slowly said, handing my phone back.

"Yes it is."

I scrolled to the 'c' section and found 'Cocky Miles.' I showed Madi and she just laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Are we done now?"

She stopped laughing and looked at me. "No, we aren't. We have to find outfits for tonight to Kayla's birthday bash, and you're going to bring Miles and show that bastard you don't need him."

She pulled towards a small store that looked like it was designed for prostitutes. She waved to a lady behind the counter and drug me towards a door that said "FOR EMPLOYESS ONLY." She looked back at me and smiled walking through the door. I looked back at the lady behind the counter.

"You better go or she's gonna come out and drag you in there," she shouted at me.

I walked through the door, and I can't believe I even thought the store was half worthless. This room was like a real life barbies closet, except everything was either green, blue, or black. I fell in love with it immediately.

"You like, " Madi asked me, smiling.

"Its amazing. How do you know about this place?"

"The lady behind the counter is my sister. We put this room together all by ourselves. Now, let's get started!"