Good Day

ANDY POV**
Rye and I have just returned form the shop, where loads of Roadies were. We went to buy some Halloween decorations for the new vlogs coming out later this month. Mikey decided it would be a good idea to film them in advance, as we would be moving into the new place very soon.
Although the day was going very well I wasn't feeling to good, I didn't dare tell Rye or the boys I wouldn't want them to worry about me ( especially Rye). Despite, this I carried on with my day and battled on.
A short while after Rye called me through to his and Harvey's room, Harvey was with Blair in LA, he was sat up right in his bed with the covers pulled back waiting for me to get in. "Andy, come on." Speaking in an enticing voice. *He was so cute*. Without questioning I walked over to his bed, we lay down in silence for a few minutes until Rye spoke, "Can I talk to you?"
Instantly I replied, " Yes of course you can!"
"I love you Andy Folwer." He said shyly but passionately.
"I love you to Ryan."
I buried my head in the crook of his neck, he was so warm and I could hear his big heart beating every second. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened the moment before, slowly I shut my eyes as I was so comfortable with the love of my life.

Rye's POV**
I could tell something was wrong with Andy, I've know him for three years, he's also the love of my life I know when something is wrong. I didn't want to mention it to him because I know he would worry about how I felt. It was just me and him in the house the other boys had gone out for a game of football, but I stayed back with Andy.
I went to my room after we had just done a live, I could hear his angle like voice in the back round of the movie. He was amazing. I love him so much, I just wish in some way I could tell him; all I ever think about is him, every single day I love him more and more.
I decided to call him through, I had never been so nervous to confess my love to someone in my life. His beautiful face popes through the crack in the door, he noticed I had the covers pulled back for him to get in so he walked over to me. We lay comfortably as I stared to stare at his most elegant body, he was perfect. I contemplated whether asking him if he was ok but it slipped my mind as I began to tell him how much I loves him.
"Andy can I talk to you about something?"
"Yes of course." He replied as caring as usual, he wasn't one who didn't care about how you felt.
I jut went out and said it, " I love you Andy Fowler."
"I love you to Ryan." He replied, I wasn't expecting him it reply; I thought he just get up and leave but he didn't. He lay further down my chest as I ran my, now shaking hand through is gorgeous hair.