I can't believe it

Andy POV**
My phone went off while we were sat in the waiting room at the doctors. Rye we acting strange, he has been pacing up and down for the past hour. "Who is it?" He said running over to me, "What did he say?"
"OMG," I said, "Jack and Brooklyn have just admit they are a thing!" I said in a shocked voice. Rye began to freak out with shock and excitement, he ripped out his phone and a nurse come out calling my name. I stood up and Rye rushed over to me and gripped my hand. We slowly follows the nurse into the room. I sat in the chair nearest the desk and Rye and next to me, I think he was more nervous than I was because he was digging his nails into my shaking hand.
He asked me a few questions, and then we sat in a screaming silence. Every second, he squeezed my hand tighter, the doctor let out a slight cough and carried on typing. A few moments later, the doctor turned and looked at us. "I'm afraid, it's bad news." I turned to Rye and noticed him looking down and the floor and a tear rolling down his cheek. "The infection has spread to your lungs, causing your more frequent asthma attacks." We both broke down into tears as the doctor watched as if he had done something wrong. "I have prescribed you with some steroids, they are ready to collect now. We exited still holding hands, we stopped and wrapped our arms around each other, Rye whispered into my ears, "We will be okay, I promise." We slowly walked towards the chemist to pick my pills, we were still holding hands.
Mikey's POV**
My phone rang, it was Rye. I picked up the phone and called through Jack and Brooklyn. "Hey, guys," Ryes said, it sounded like he had been crying, "hey, babes it's alright." I heard him say to Andy, we could hear him crying. "It's bad news, the infection has spread into his lungs." We sat in silence for a few seconds, Jack broke the silence, "When are you guys coming home?"
"We are on our way now," Rye said tearfully. "Yeah, we are coming now." He said.