Suprise!

Brooklyn's POV**
Over the last week or so me and Rye have been planning a surprise for Andy and a little for Jack and Mikey, but mainly Andy because he hasn't been well recently. Rye wanted to make a really special thing for Andy for Halloween. I can't wait! Rye went of shopping for Andy. So I went shopping for Mikey and Jack.
I love Jack. He's eyes glisten in sun, when we go on walks and when he sings, OMG, it's heaven. I'm so happy he joined the band. I wanted to get him something that would show that, but without letting the boys know. I got him a little inside joke thing, so it wouldn't give him a away. Mikey needed something as well, he is like a best friend I never had growing up.

Mikey's POV**
I've been feeling kind of lonely lately. Everyone has been busy and I have just been going to the gym on my own. It's really annoying actually. I just want to hang out with my best friend but they all don't want to hang out with me. I was thinking about telling Fovvs, I knew he would understand. But he has been so ill and I don't want to throw it at him.
"Hey, Mikey!" Andy shouted through at me, followed by a loud cough. "Come here."
"Coming," I said, " Yeah?"
"Hey, I've noticed you've been alone a lot lately so I wondered if you want to watch a film with me?"
"Yeah, of corse! And I'm so glad you've asked me with all that's happened lately I didn't think any of you wanted me to be in the band and I was thinking about leaving."
"Never leave, we need you and I need you. Besides, Rye and Brooklyn are preparing a surprise for Halloween." He said more, lovingly with every word. I quickly changed the subject and asked what film we were watching.

Sorry it's kind of sort but I hope you enjoyed it💋