Chapter one

There are people in this world, people who are unnoticed, not because we choose to ignore them, but because we choose not to talk. So we walk straight through them instead of trying to look and talk.

But if we did just take the time to just look and listen and talk we would find something that you would never find if you didn't try.

So now I will tell you a story of a young ghost who found life inside him even though he is dead.

This boy called jay is a ghost who had his life torn away from him by his own cold-hearted mother, he is a ghost who is just like any other ghost.
Well he was, until he met  a girl who made his life/death a whole lot better.

One day he was sitting in the corridors of the school he died in as always sat in the corner,when a girl came up to him. He was sure she just wanted to open her locker, but the girl stood in front of him and said "I know what it feels like" in a quiet voice.  Jay looked up and wondered what she meant. " I know what it feels like" she said again "to feel alone and have people walk right through you like they don't even see you".

She smiled at jay and jay smiled at her. Maybe this was a start to a new friendship. " My name is Rose by the way, I am just like you I get lonely and people just act like I'm not there".

Jay started to speak "well they should not exclude you from everything because while I have sat here my whole life I have seen you and you are quit wonderful" jay smiled

Violet smiled back "you are too"