Chapter two

Every day Rose would come and talk to him and they became best friends, and they would sit there together in the corner and chat about everything like what their likes and dislikes were and what their hobbies were.

They sat together because they liked talking to each other, because they only had each other, they had no one else to talk to no one else to listen to there troubles.But Violet snd Jay did not care not even if they were judged although it was as if there was no one there to judge them at all.

Jay kept wondering about one thing that was strange about Rose , so he finally decided to ask her. "How can you...." he stuttered, Violet looked at him and interrupted "how can I what Jay".

Jay was nervous about asking her, so he stuttered even more. "Well....I.....was just wondering.....how.....how.......can you.......how are you...... able......to.....see me......and......here me"

Rose looked down at the ground beneath them and and stayed quite for a minute "I found out that I have this strange new ability to see and hear ghosts, it's not scary it's actually really interesting but what if.......what if I come across and evil ghost.... like..... a demon or something, what's going to happen to me".

Jay looked up from the ground and turned around so he was facing Rose, and he said in a calm and caring voice "That won't happen". "But how do you know" Rose said starting to cry, but she still tried to her her silvery blue tears from Jay.
Jay smiled and said "because I won't let anything harm come to you no matter what form it comes in".
Rose smiled at him and gave him a big hug , and even though she went right through him she could still feel him because she could feel the cold air which she assumed was his body.