「 SEVEN 」

dear renjun,

how are you? i haven't seen you in a long time, say maybe 2 weeks? since i slapped you that day.

you know, i spent nights crying over you and staring at basically every picture we had together.

you had been avoiding me for the past 2 weeks, and it was funny how we were both playing hide and seek together—me looking for you to apologise, while you were running away from me, refusing to meet my gaze or accept my apology.

but today, i finally saw you, with herin, of course, in the cafeteria. you didn't look the least bit affected about what i did to you weeks ago, instead you looked. . .happy?

i watched from afar, as you and herin talked animatedly, and you leaned across the table to kiss her cheek, and my heart shattered into millions of pieces.

since when has you two been dating? why didn't i know?

"ooh! look! renjun oppa and herin noona look so good together!" i heard someone squeal, and i tried to control the tears burning in my eyes.

then unexpectedly, you turned around and happened to meet my eyes, which were glistening with tears. i turned away from you immediately and ran out of the cafeteria, careful not to attract anyone's attention.

"yiren?"

chenle called me and i looked up. i immediately dashed into his outstretched arms, a blubbering mess.

"chenle-ah, i. . ."

"i get it. you like renjun hyung, right? but you're afraid of all the hate and rejection. you know what i say? just go confess to him!" that was what he said.

i didn't know what to do, except cry even harder in his arms. he patted my back and soothed me, but the entire time i was thinking about how you used to comfort me when i was in low spirits.

little did i know, that chenle liked me too.

but i liked you, huang renjun.

from,
yiren.

— ♥ —

guys this story is so messed up i don't even know what i'm writing, im sorry and tbh im actually starting to ship chenle and yiren together ^^