Just us

Yoongi P.O.V
It's been five years now.Jungkook,Jin,Jimin, Namjoon,and Taeyhung moves out of the house.Its just me and Hoseok.Me and Hoseok adopted a baby boy named Ji-Ho.His birthday is in five weeks!He would be turning two!I love Ji-Ho!Just like if I was a girl and I gave Birth to him.He is so cute!Hoseok calls him his little sun.I call him my little moon.Hoseok calls him little sun because every time Ji-Ho is with him he is so energetic.But when he is with me he goes to sleep real fast.Hoseok and me has jobs.I work Monday,Wednesday,Friday,and Sunday.Hoseok works the days I have off.When Hoseok is gone I take care of the baby which is easy.When I'm gone Hoseok takes care of the baby which is hard for him sense the baby is energetic when he is with him.I am getting ready for work sense it's Sunday.
Yoongi:Hoseok I'm leaving!
Hoseok:Love you be careful.
Yoongi:Love you too.And be careful as well.
Hoseok:Say by to Daddy Ji-Ho.
Sense Ji-Ho can't speak Hoseok made him wave his hand.
Yoongi:Bye Ji-Ho.

I hate my job.I hate working but sense we have a baby I need to work.I just need to get used to working.My job is very no fun.I work at a grocery store.Hoseok works at a restaurant.He makes thirty dollars a day and I get ten dollars a day.I am going to quit my job and work at a cafe called Sweet Times Are Here.At that place I will make twenty dollars a day.I wonder how Hoseok is doing.If he is okay.Sometimes I can't work because I get worried for Ji-Ho and Hoseok.But right now I should focus on my job.
Customer1:This is what I want.
Yoongi:Okay.....Its is five dollars.
Customer1:Here you go.
Yoongi:Thank you.Bye have a nice day.
Sometimes if I'm lucky I get fifteen dollars.Sometimes customers recognize me.You know about my boyfriend getting yelled at.
Customer2:Hi.Wait I know who you are.
Yoongi:I'm the...
Customer2:Your the one who got yelled at!
Yoongi:Actually I'm not the one that got yelled at.It was the person I was with.
Customer2:Y'all poor babies.I feel so bad about what happened to y'all.
Yoongi:Don't Be.Your total is fifteen dollars.
Customer2:Here is fifteen.
Yoongi:Thank you.
Customer2:Here is one hundred dollars.Keep it.
Yoongi:I can't take this from you.
Customer2:No you need it.I heard in the newspaper that you and that other man adopted a child.You need this money.
Yoongi:You need more than I do.
She walked away before I could hand it back to her.I put the money in my pocket.Then checked out the next customer after the next.
Hoseok P.O.V
It's five!Yoongi calls me to see if I'm okay.But he hasn't yet.I will call him.I called but then the door opened!
Hoseok:Yoongi?
?:Hoseok?
Hoseok:Jungkook!What are you doing here?
Jungkook:I wanted to check and see how y'all are doing.
Hoseok:Were doing just fine.
Jungkook:Where is Yoongi?
Hoseok:At work.
Jungkook:Ohh.
Hoseok:Do you want to help watch the baby?
Jungkook:I will until Yoongi comes back.
Hoseok:Thank you.
Jungkook:Here.
Hoseok:What?
Jungkook:Here is fifty dollars.
Hoseok:Really?
Jungkook:Yeah.
Hoseok:Thank you sooo much.
Jungkook:Your welcome.
Yoongi:I'm home!
Hoseok:Yoongi!
Yoongi:How was your day?
Hoseok:It was fun!Me and Ji-Ho went and got ice cream and we went to the park.We also went to a carnival and saw a lion.
Yoongi:Sounds fun.
Hoseok:Any way how was yours?
Yoongi:Same as always.Boring.
Hoseok:I'm sorry.
Yoongi:Yeah but...
He stop what he was going to say and looked at Jungkook.
Yoongi:Hey Jungkook!
Jungkook:Hey!Its been a while since I have seen y'all.
Yoongi:Yeah!Some random person gave me one hundred dollars.She was saying like I feel bad about how you got yelled at.She also said she read a newspaper saying we adopted a child.
Hoseok:That was sweet of her.
Jungkook:Did you keep it?
Yoongi:Yeah.I tried to give it back but she walked away.
Hoseok:Did you say thank you?
Yoongi:Yes!Did you say thank you when Jungkook gave you money?
Hoseok:Yes!
Yoongi:Then be quiet.
Jungkook:I have to go.
Yoongi, Hoseok:Bye!
Jungkook:Bye.
Yoongi:Where is are baby boy?
Hoseok:He is up stairs.
Yoongi:Come with me.
Hoseok:Umm....Okay.
Yoongi:Hi Ji-Ho!
He said it with his cute little baby voice.
Yoongi:Isn't He so cute!
Hoseok:Yeah he is.
Yoongi:I love are family.
Hoseok:Yup.I love are family too.

And that's are story.
THE END