Ill be better than Hoseok

Jimin P.O.V
Hoseok is now in charge!I wanted to be!Why is he in charge?Shouldn't the oldest in the house be the boss.Like Yoongi is the second oldest.
I didn't make sense that Hoseok was in charge.I will be better at cleaning and cooking than Hoseok.Then everyone will see who is better!
Hoseok:Okay everyone I am signing you chores.
Jimin:I won't mine to be sweeping!
Hoseok:Namjoon you are going to sweep.
See no one listen to me!
Hoseok:Jimin you will clean the toilets.
Jimin:What!
Hoseok:Yoongi You will clean the whole kitchen.
Yoongi:Okay Cool.
Jimin:Why can't I sweep or clean the kitchen?!
Hoseok:Jungkook you will clean the bathroom except the toilets that's Jimin's job.
Hoseok:I will do the rest with Jimin.
Jimin:What!
Hoseok:Y'all will be responsible for cleaning your own room.
Jimin:Ahh!Why me!
Hoseok:Y'all do your chores at the end of the day.
Jimin:Can Someone else help you clean?
Hoseok:Y'all can leave now.
NO ONE IS LISTENING!!!!!I AM ABOUT TO MOVE IN WITH JIN!THESE PEOPLE ARE SO ANNOYING!!!NO ONE EVER LISTENS!!!!THEY LISTEN TO EVERYONE EXEPT ME!!!!WHY ME?!THEY LISTEN TO THE LITTLEST PERSONIN THE HOUSE!!!BUT THEY WONT LISTEN TO THE THREED OLDST!!!ITS ANNOYING!!!!!!!I AM BUYING ME MY OWN HOUSE!!!AND CAR AND FOOD!!!I DON'T NEED THEM!!I DON'T NEED ANYONE!!!!!
Jimin:I'm moving away!
No one heard.
Jimin:I said I'm leaving
No answer.
Jimin:IM LEAVING!!
Really?They have to be joking.There is no way they couldn't hear me.I yelled so loud!
Jimin:Bye!Wont miss you.
And still no one listen!
Wait if I leave how will I be better than Hoseok and be the boss of the house.But if I run away than I could do what I want.But I won't be able to talk to anyone.I would be lonely.Do I want that?I could find a girlfriend instead.But I wouldn't boss her around because she might want to leave if I do.I should stay.I need to find a way to make people hear me and see me.But how?Maybe....I could wear bright clothes.Or I could talk way louder.That a good idea.

I walked into the living room to see Yoongi asleep with Hoseok's legs over Yoongi's lap.I decided not to bother them.

I walked into the kitchen instead.I saw of course Hoseok cooking a meal for everyone.I saw him put six plates on the table.But what was weird was there wasn't seven.There was a place waiting for a plate to be put on there.That empty spot is Were I sat.Did he forget me?Did he run out of plates?Is he washing more?He isn't I don't think.Because he is stirring the soup or whatever he is making up.I guess I will tell him he forgot me.I could take on of there plates and put it my spot.Thats what I will do.
Hoseok:Stop touching the plates.
Jimin:You forgot me!
Hoseok:I did?
Jimin:Yes!
Hoseok:Stop yelling!
Jimin:You Just yelled.
Hoseok:So!
Jimin:Soooo I don't have to!
I looked at a plate and saw a brown spot on it and picked it up to clean it.
Jungkook:What are you Jimin?
Jimin:Cleaning a plate that had a brown spot on it that Hoseok laid out for someone to eat on.
Jungkook:Okay.
Jimin:This plate was at your spot.
Jungkook:Okay.
Jimin:Never mind!
Jungkook:Bye.
That's it I'm going for a walk!

I was just done getting dressed to go outside but then I heard..
Hoseok:Dinner is ready!
I guess I could eat first.After all I am hungry.

Jimin:This food is a little cold.
Jungkook:I think it's good.
Namjoon:I think Jin's is way better.(Whispers to Jimin)
Jimin:I think so to.(Whispers to Namjoon)
Hoseok:What are y'all Whispering about?
Jimin:How bad your cooking is!
Hoseok:What jimin?I didn't hear you.
Namjoon:He said how good and(cold) warm your cooking is.
Hoseok:I'm glad you like it.
Jimin:I'm finished so bye.
Namjoon:Where are you going?
Jimin:Out to walk.
Namjoon:Okay bye.

I was walking about maybe half a mile.I saw these two happy couples and said to myself "when will I be one of those people"?"When will I be happy"?
I stoped and sat on the side of the road to rest until.....It started raining.
"SHIT"!