The Beliefs

When someone tells me they're fighting child predators,

I just look out the window and say, 'I think you missed a couple

I just look out the window and say, 'I think you missed a couple.'

This section is devoted to the beliefs, values and so on of christianity and all religions. I've learned to laugh in a world in which almost every person (including children) is contributing to a bloodbath of carnage and destruction. It's based on my own personal experiences throughout the years, and the core 'values' of the those who believe in a loving god. Of course, around the world there are slightly different opinions such as homosexuality, heterosexuality, bestiality and so on. But those values are irrelevant since no one can be saved and all death is the same. I've thought a lot about why religious values have failed. Here are some of them :

Person : children are precious.

Me : someone should tell that to jesus.

I once thought about what it would be like if there was a pedophilia board game. You would have flash cards of what a molester looks like so you could catch them. I could just imagine you sitting around a table. One holds up a picture of a person sleeping, another yells "molester". Every applauds and says right answer. The someone holds up a picture of someone with a machine gun and someone yells "not a molester". Once again everyone applauds. Someone then holds up a picture of the back of a person's head. Of course when the word "molester" is shouted, once again there are shouts of glee and applause. Then someone holds up a picture of a man with his pants down, blood on the end of his penis. And a baby lying in a pool of blood, but still moving. Someone yells, "Not a molester". Everyone gets kind of quiet and one or two people shake their heads and have a sorrowful look on their face. The person realizes it and says, "Damn, I thought it was a gun." Everyone cheers up, and a few tell him not to worry because it happens to them all the time. That it's an easy mistake to make. Of course I guess I can't really blame the person for getting that one wrong. I just get a picture of you as a baby and could understand the confusion.

Person : jesus loves you and wants to help you.

Me : Uh, no thanks. That's what you say about those babies whose bodies keep 'turning up.'

And it's true. People say their god loves babies, but fight to allow any of what they call 'love' to touch their lives.

People ask me how I'm doing. My answer is, Better than some of your babies, worse than others. But in my defense, I was running a lot faster than them.