the geneology of adam

Gen 1: 12-13 'Arphaxad lived thirty-five years, and begot Salah. After he begot Salah, Arphaxad lived four hundred and three years, and begot sons and daughters.' Possibly the most inappropriate name ever found in the bible - Arphaxad {our facts add};

The main purpose of this section is to show the numbers mean something other than people's ages. I decided to put this chapter first because it seems not only quite convincing the bible is not what it seems, but also easy to notice. Don't doubt the persuasiveness of what you read.

If you want to know what is written in this portion of my book, you'll have to watch the video on my youtube channel.  But here is a preview.

  But here is a preview

I really hope I've shown clearly what I set out to. Or at least put some doubts in your mind. For one, that this was originally NOT a genealogy. And also, that the bible is full of lies and deceit, as is all religion. And to me the definition of a religion is the belief in a loving and forgiving god. That one is accepted and forgiven or can be if they choose so. I want you to know, my findings above, at least the majority of them, have never been discovered by anyone or published anywhere before. For one reason, they're looking at it in the wrong light. As if the bible were a holy book, ordained by 'god'.