The New Testament

pt 1 : the prophecy

But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

And they all answered, " Just a minute let me get my pen so I can write this down. I know some people who could really use this.

What is the nt? Like the ot, there is a god that loves all people. A better way of putting it is he hates some but wants them to repent. And like the ot, much of the new testament's original meaning was lost. I can tell you this. I know exactly how the NT came to be, where the content came from, and what the original meaning of the stories were. And this chapter may be hard to grasp, but continue to look at the diagrams and the words. And ask yourself : Is there any way the names are real persons and not created by a person or people? There are minor details I don't know, but they're insignificant compared to the enormous amount of evidence I do have. I'm going to try to pass as much of that evidence on to you in as easily understandable way as possible.

First, where did the content come from and what was the original meaning. Besides the basic doctrine I discussed above of a loving god. The new testament was meant to be a prophecy of the future, and the characters were completely symbolic. The bulk of the prophecy was taken from Genesis 49.

Gen 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall you in the last days. Gen 49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

Below is a diagram of how the characters names, at least in part, were chosen.

pt 2 : reuben