the new baby pt. 1

Ellie's POV:
         So today Nick leaves, he has to go undercover again, like deep under cover for 5 months, and I'm so not excited. Nick and I have been married for 2 years, and he leaves in 3 hours. We are all sitting in the Squad Room when Vance comes down.
Vance: Agent Torres.
Nick: Director?
Vance: You ready?
Nick: Not really sir.
Vance: No choice.
Nick: Didn't say there was, I don't have to like this, but I do however have to do it.
Vance:  Now you're talking. Agent Bishop.
Ellie: Director?
Vance: I'm assuming your not ready either?
Ellie: No, sir.
Vance: You'll do fine. Agent Torres, you'll be leaving now.
Nick: Not for 3 hours, sir.
Vance: No, now Agent Torres. Say your goodbyes.
Nick: Goodbye Gibbs, McGee. *eyes water*
Ellie: Come here Nick *eyes water*
Nick comes over to me and I jump into his arms. We hug for like five minutes whispering to each other, he kissed me, then he left. I went home since Gibbs told me to, to mine and Nick's apartment. I put on a pair of his sweatpants and my t shirt, then I watched an episode of Hawaii 5-0. I ordered a pizza and when the pizza came I started a movie called Hell or High water, I watched it and ate the pizza while drinking a soda, I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at three in the morning, I went into mine and Nick's bedroom, and fell asleep.
                I woke up with this knotty feeling in my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "shit" I thought, no, what if I'm pregnant, Nick, oh god, he's not here. Calm down Ellie, just think, go get a test first and confirm it. I got dressed and got the test, then I ran back home and took it. POSITIVE damn it. I went to headquarters and sat at my desk, when Gibbs walked in I asked him to the elevator.
*in the elevator*
Gibbs: Ellie, what's going on?
Ellie: Gibbs! *eyes water*
Gibbs: Come here Ellie, what's wrong?
Ellie: Gibbs, I-I-I'm p-pregnant
Gibbs: It'll be okay Ellie, we'll get him back.
We went back up to the Squad Room and I sat at my desk, Gibbs went upstairs to the directors office. He came back down and said that we needed to go to MTAC to talk to Nick before anything.
*in MTAC*
Vance: Agent Torres.
Nick: Director, what's the problem.
Ellie: Nick
Nick: Ellie?
Ellie: Nick we need to talk, and you night wanna sit down.
Nick: O...K... *sits down*
Ellie: I'm pregnant Nick.
Nick: Oh Ellie *eyes water*