"Football is a Man's Sport" My Derriere. Extra #2: Prom (Part 1: The Dresses)

This had to be one of the most awkward situations in my life. Well, besides the time that I announced I was on my you-know-what in front of the entire football team. But this?

This was definitely embarrasing. Sort of.

Ty, who was passing by, stopped and whirled toward me, his eyes huge. "Oh my God," He choked out. "Someone get me a camera. No, wait. Someone get me CNN."

"Shut up," I said, my ears heating up. I tugged the skirt a little lower. "This was Sasha's idea."

"You're going out in public like that?"

"If we want to get the dress, then yeah." Sasha said, walking in.

We were doing operation Look Innocent To Get The Dress. What were we doing? Looking innocent to get the dress. Penelope suggested that we shorten it to LITGTD (yes, she's in on it) but I said that it didn't make sense. The only reason why me, Sasha, and her were teaming up was because of the fact that we were in war with Anna and her posse. Sasha was wearing a mini skirt, hoop earrings, long, leather brown boots and a blue-green camisole. I was wearing a short black skirt that flared out and hugged me like a glove, and a long-sleeved shirt with Van's number on it in white numbers. It cut off a little below my chest. I was also wearing combat boots. I was the mean, edgy one. Sasha was the hot one.

And Penelope? She appeared outside my bedroom door, looking like a total cutie in hot pink shorts, flip flops, a tight white shirt with Bite Me Baby in pink bubble letters on the front. Her hair was down and she was chewing a huge pink piece of gum.

The man who sold the prom dresses was a guy. A young, total player. So this philosophy was this:

Penelope would be the bait.

Sasha would encourage him.

And me? I'd scare him into it, as the final decision. I also looked pretty hot too, I could tell when we walked through the living room and Van dropped the popcorn bowl on the ground, his jaw hanging. I smiled and lifted his chin. "Close your mouth, hon, you'll catch flies."

We walked out of the house and cracked up laughing.

Oh yeah. Anna and her crew didn't stand a chance against us.

When we got to the mall, we headed straight for the dress shop. We met Sage outside the shop. He grinned when he saw us. "Wonderful ladies, just great. Sorry I couldn't be there to help you out, Darren had a problem." He winked and then rolled his eyes in mock frustration. "Men. Anyways, here's three headsets." He handed them to us and we put them in our ears, covering them up with our hair. He continued, "I'm going to be speaking to you guys through them. Everybody has the plan down, right?"

"Right."

"Cool. Let's do this ladies."

Penelope popped a lollipop in her mouth, hitched up her bra, stuck her chest out, and swaggered into the store. Sasha went next. Then me.

"Okay Liz just browse through some dresses okay." Sage's voice came through the headset. I nearly said okay back but realized that that would've been odd. So I discreetly nodded and peeked at our target.

Penelope was perfect, and I heard Sage directing her through the headphone. "That's right doll, lean forward, that's wonderful he's practically drooling, now show him the dress. Don't forget the eyelashes!"