09 - INVITATION

AUTHOR'S POV

BTS and the crew production were busy with the music video shoot. Everyone was with their own work. At the break time, Jimin was on his phone scrolling their page on Twitter. The other also was their phone too but just recording some funny scene. Suddenly, an invitation message popped on their notification. They looked at each other after reads the message. The shooting will end tomorrow. Which is the reunion will be held at that night.

"Guys, we will have fun tonight." Jimin spoke. Yoongi just groaned. He really needs rest but he can't deny joining the event too. He really wants to see the other friends. Mostly his basketball squad.

"Yeah, mostly the last part. 'Bring your date'. Who are you going to ask? Most of our friends are married." Hoseok said. Tae Hyung frowned for a while before smiles. He knows who he will ask. He also knows that 'she' also got an invitation too because they are from the same high school anyway.

"Are not Irene goes the same high school with us? And... She like you, right Tae?" Jimin looked at Tae Hyung.

"Oh, yeah? I don't know about that. Who are you guys going to go with?" He asks back. Jimin thought for a while before answering him.

"Well, maybe one of my cousin. I don't want to make a controversy." Jimin said.

"Same goes us. What about you Tae? You will go with Eun Jin, right?" Jin suddenly spoke. Tae Hyung looked at him with smiles.

"Urmm. No. She will go to France tomorrow. She has a fashion show." He said while texting someone. Lucky he got quick replied.

'I'm not going'. The text said. His expression suddenly changes and reply back to the text message.

'I'm your employee, don't you read the agreement before signing?' He said. Then he got back.

'What you expected me to go? My mother at the hospital. I can't leave her for that not too important event.' The text said.

'Okay. Let see about that. I'm going home this lunch. Make sure you there.' He smirked at his text. Yoongi notices him.

"Who are you texting with?" He asks. Tae Hyung looked at him nervously. He doesn't know what to say.

"My... Another cousin." He smiles at Yoongi. But it doesn't make the older satisfied with the answer. Tae Hyung was hiding something from them. Yoongi could feel it. And his instinct never wrong.

"Who?"

"Someone. Don't busybody, hyung." Tae Hyung said and back to read his message.

'Don't force me. Or I'll quit.'

'You still have four months contract with me. Don't forget that.' He smirked victory when he remembers that.

"Okay, boys. One hour break!" Their manager said. When heard that, Tae Hyung hurry to get his jacket. The manager looks at him.

"Where were you going, V? We still have shot." He said. Tae Hyung glance at him.

"My maid text that Yeontan is sick. I need to go home for a while. I'll eat at home. I'll be back quick. Bye."  By that, he went out of there and drive straight to his apartment.

"Don't you guys notice, lately Tae often hang out in his apartment than with us?" Yoongi suddenly spoke. Jin looked at him confused. He also notices but just ignored it thinking that his parent might there.

"Maybe his parent stay the night at him." Jin said. But Yoongi still wants to know.

"I don't think so. His parent is a busy person to stay at him. They have much work to do than stay there doing nothing." Yoongi added. Jimin suddenly joins the conversation. He was also curious about his best friend.

"Since the new maid work there, he doesn't hang out with us anymore. Don't you think so?" He asks. The others looked at him weirdly.

"Should we surprise him sometime?" Yoongi smirked at his own plan.

"I like that idea. We're barely not hanging out at him. Maybe we should to, don't you think so?" Jung Kook said.

MEANWHILE

"Oh, come on. I know you want to go too." Tae Hyung follow Eun Bi to the kitchen. He doesn't give up to persuade her to join the reunion. For Eun Bi, she is not types of girl that will leave her sick mother just to have fun. And Tae Hyung knew that but he only wants she forgets some problem by having fun with the others.

"I'm not going. Plus, I still have a lot of work to do than joining that event. Even I go, nobody will notice me. I'm an invisible person." Eun Bi said. She and Tae Hyung become close day by day. Tae Hyung was really happy to know that Eun Bi is an easy-going person but really annoyed sometimes. In that period Eun Bi be his maid, he never makes her uncomfortable be with him instead to make her fall to him. He does anything and any way to make her fall for him.

"But I am." He mumbled. Eun Bi turned to him.

"Did you say something? Forget it. Just eat. You will be late for the next shot." Eun Bi said while served some foods on the table for Tae Hyung.

"Eun Bi-ah. Do you crush on someone?" Tae Hyung question makes Eun Bi choked. She doesn't expect that question come out from him. He gave her water to calm her.

"N-no." She replied without looking at Tae Hyung. A little action from her make Tae Hyung sure that she did have someone in her heart.

"You do, right? Can I know who is the guy?" Eun Bi just silence to hear that. She doesn't want to talk about that. That question reminds her of the rejection. Tae Hyung sighed and just finish his food.

"See you tomorrow." Tae Hyung said while heading out of his apartment. Eun Bi looked down and let out the tears that she held when Tae Hyung asks about her crush while ago. It really hurt when someone rejects your confession. It more hurt than you cut your own hand.