01 - EXPOSED

TAE'S POV

After finish shooting, I went back home. I stay alone in my apartment and my parent always comes to visit me if they had free times. I feel uncomfortable when they come every weekend to our dorm. Typical mother, she always complaining about the messes in our dorm. I feel bad for my friends because we are all single. We are still young and always having fun and mess around. That's why our dorm always messes but we did clean up after we tire playing around.

As soon as I enter my apartment, I couldn't believe what just I saw. My maid is laying on the couch while eating snacks. Honestly, I don't care but what she just did make me feel so disappointed.

"Yeah, I'm working with that Tae Hyung. He is so super handsome when in real life." She claimed happily without knowing my presence. I just stood there and listen to her stupid conversation with her friend on the line.

"I post on Instagram his house. That was true. No lie-" I can't stand more after hear her. She exposed my private to her friend. I went closer and snatched her phone. She was surprised by my action.

"Don't you know what is PRIVATE mean? You are fired." I said clearly. She just looked down feeling guilty. I don't care more about that. How come the agency let people like her in their company? She took her belongs and went out of my apartment.

"Ugh! Stupid maid. Now I have to find another one." I groaned as fall myself on my bed. Just closing my eye, I could see her face again. These whole years, she still in my mind. Articles said that I have a date with one of the girl group but the truth is not. Sometimes, they say that I date with female co-cast. The media always want publicity. None of their stories is true.

After a few minutes rest, I get up and call the agency to find a new maid. I tell them what is the type that I really want. As always, they say that they will never disappoint their client. Such a stupid promise.

"If that girl does something like this again, I will sue your agency. That my promise." I said clearly to them.

"Yes, sir. We are so sorry about her. Please don't sue us. I 100% sure this time, she is a nice and good girl." He claimed.

"Better. Or else." I said before hanging up. I sighed and go take a bath. I went to the closet and took my casual outfit. After I finished dressed up, I took the wallet on the table and car key. I scrolling my SNS while walking out of my apartment. I remember that my friends promise to have dinner together. I drive to our favourite restaurant.

After 25 minutes, I arrived. I park the car at the roadside and went inside. I could see they were here. I went up to them.

"Hey, what's up?" I said. Jimin and Jung Kook were playing with their phone while Ho Seok and Nam Joon just talking about something that I don't know.

"Hey, Tae." Jin said. He stared at me for a while before asked me.
"You look not in good mood. What happens?" He asked. When he asked that, all of them turned to us.

"My maid. She tells her friends that she works for me and tell everything about me to them. She also posts on Instagram. When I stalk her account, I saw a lot of my personal life there. I just fired her this evening." I tell them. They feel sorry for what just happen to me.

"Maybe you should put CCTV for secure. Many celebrities do that. I also have one." Yoon Gi said. He also lives in an apartment that not far from mine. Sometimes, we hang out at him when we don't have a schedule.

"You do? Maybe I should. Thanks, hyung." I said. Then Yoon Gi taught me how to use the CCTV to watch on mobile. He also tells me the low budget shop to get the CCTV.

After several hours, we decided to go home. Nam Joon said we have practice tomorrow at 10.00 am so I don't have to hurry to get up. Unless if my parent suddenly visited. They love to give me surprised but I don't mind it.

When I went home, I do some vocal test for tomorrow. I looked again at the schedule. Tomorrow, I have practice at 10.00 am and at noon till night, I have shot for the last scene. I also featuring with Jin for the soundtrack of the drama. When I look again at my schedule, Jung Kook was right. It totally messed. They can't even understand what just I wrote on it.

"Someone needs to this for me. But who?" I sighed. Should I hire a personal assistant? But it might risk my career. What if she/he did something like what just happen to me this evening?