10 - STALKER

EUN JI'S POV

It's been a week I was followed. I don't know who but I could feel that it was a guy. I didn't tell my sister because she might freak out. She always worried something happens to me while I the one who always protect her. She should get a boyfriend. I really annoyed with this stalker. I know he still behind me. I walk quickly on the corner and hide behind the gate near there. I saw the guy walking fast and stop. He sighed. He looks so disappointed for no reason. When I approached him, he turned around. I was surprised to see Jina's brother. I know him at the cafe a week ago.

"Are not you Jina... I mean Jenny's brother? Why are you follow me?" I asked. He just stared at me. He's a very weird guy. Since the first day we met, he keeps staring at me. He's very creepy for a handsome guy like him.

"Do you like me? Or love me? Or fans on me?" I said crossed my arm while staring back at him. He just grinned at my words. It not that funny. What else guy follow a girl if they not fans on them, right?

"Go home. It almost 11:30 pm. It's dangerous around here." I said while walking away from there. He didn't even care about my advice and keep following me.

"I know you can't talk but you are not deaf. I can protect myself. Don't worry." I said while keep walking home. He just walking next to me. Listen to whatever I said without complaint anything. He such a good listener. After 10 minutes walked, we arrived at my house. It's not too big but enough for both of me and Eun Bi unnie. I stood in front of him while he looked at my house.

"Now, I'm home. Thank you for walking me home, oppa." I smile at him. He just stared at me. Again with that sad eye. I wonder why. He always has sad expression whenever look at me. But it always loves when looking at Jina. I know he was an adopted son. I could see Jina also see him like that. Whenever I mention him to Jina, she always denied he is her brother. Sometimes, I caught her staring at him when we at the cafe. To be honest, they are as cute as a couple.

AUTHOR'S POV

Daniel always follows Eun Ji every time she walks home. He has never been caught but this night, not his lucky day. Eun Ji caught him. He just stared at her. When she walks away, he walked next to her. He knows his youngest sister is a talkative person. Her attitude just like a boy. Too much opposite with Eun Bi who is always nice and have a good manner

Daniel couldn't stop smiling looks at Eun Ji. He really misses his sisters. When they reached Eun Ji's house, they stopped. He looks at the house. He was really sad to see their life.

"Now, I'm home. Thank you for walking me home, oppa." Eun Ji said to him. He looks at Eun Ji. He misses that word a lot. He feels so sad because he can't tell her that he is her bother.

"Oppa, are okay? Are you sick somewhere?" Eun Ji asks when saw his tears. She went to wipe it away. Daniel held her hand and keep it stay on his cheek.

'I miss you, lil sis.' His heart cried out loud. Only God knows, how much he wants to them he still alive. When he about to hug her, Eun Bi came out from the house with a thick jacket.

"Oh, Eun Ji. Who is this guy?" Eun Bi asked. Eun Ji back away and looked at her sister. Eun Bi scanning Daniel for up to toes.

"Oh, this is Jenny's brother that tell you last week." Eun Ji said. Eun Bi looked at her little sister.

"Are you sure he is not your boyfriend?" Eun Bi crossed her arm looked at her sister. Daniel just stared at the two girls in front of him talking to each other. He knew that his sister is in a good life even not in a proper one.

"Yah! I'm still young to have a boyfriend. Well, I'm still waiting for Jung Kook oppa." Eun Bi just rolled her eye toward her sister. Eun Ji always dreams to get married to Jung Kook. Eun Bi didn't te her about her work with Tae Hyung. Jung Kook's best friend.

"Anyway, this is Daniel oppa. He older than you two years." Eun Ji said. Eun Bi bow at him as respected.

"Hello. I'm Eun Bi, Eun Ji's sister." She said with a smile. Daniel smiled back. He's happy to see them again. Eun Bi was waiting to hear him. Eun Ji noticed it and broke the silence.

"Unnie, he can't talk yet. But don't worry, he will soon. He still on the therapy." Eun Ji said. Eun Bi feel sorry about that.

"Sorry. I didn't know. Please, come in. I will be back soon. I need to buy something." Eun Bi said and about to leave when Daniel took out his notepad and wrote something on it before gives to her to read.

'I will go home now. Can't I walk you there before leaving? I'd insist.' He wrote.

Eun Ji and Eun Bi looked at each other before nodded. Eun Ji went inside while Eun Bi went to the nearest shop around there. Along the way, Eun Bi didn't say anything because she is a quiet person when meeting a new face. Daniel at the side, just look at her. He misses everything about her.

3 years in a coma and 2 years paralyzed give him enough to miss his family. When he recovered, he got a new face. Most shocked him when he lost his voice but he feels glad he didn't lose his memories. The memories that have happiness with his family.

"We here. Thank you to walk me here. See you around. Bye." Eun Bi said. She smiles at him before went inside. Daniel didn't go home yet but instead watching her from outside the shop.

'Oppa always watching you, my sis. I'll take back what belongs to us. Wait for me.' He thought then leave to his house.