13 - AVOID

TAE'S POV

Since my friends give me a surprise visit, I noticed that Eun Bi keeps avoid me. What is wrong with her? Did they catch her hiding there and warn her something? But they didn't seem curious at all. If that happens they might ask me a lot of question right now. I glance at Hobi hyung. He was like usual. Nothing suspicious. Also did Jimin. If something happens they are the first person will be noisy. But they didn't. So, the question is why she avoids me?

"Tea, your turn." The makeup noona call me. Honestly, I don't like her. She always gives us cold stared. Sometimes, her words are really rude.

"No thanks. I will wait for Jimin to finish his turn." I bluntly said. I have enough with her rudeness. She glared at me before spoke again.

"I don't have time to play with you. Come over here." She said. I could see Namjoon hyung was annoyed with her too.

"I say I don't want. Don't you hear me?" I said calmly but a bit harsh. She didn't care at all what I said.

"Are you being rude to me now? I'm older than you. Respect me." She claimed. The other makeup artist looked at our bickering.

"You know what? I'm tired of your rudeness. Do you think I didn't know what you did behind us? You intrude our privacy. Checking our phone is rude. Don't you know that is our personal?" I said. She bit annoyed with my words. Yeah. Do you get that? I hate it when she does that thing.

"Oh. Are you threaten me? Don't you think I will do the same too?" She talks back. She scoffed at me.

"I don't scared of you. You just a piece of sheet that I can tear anytime I want." I said. Do you want to play with fire? Then I will be.

"You know, nobody will be your makeup artist if you keep this rude attitude. You always complain about that and those. You think they want to do you?" She added. I looked at the makeup artists. They did not dare to look at me. I guess she was right.

"Fine! I will get my own makeup artist." I said. She just stares with a little smirk on her face.

"People know how you are. Let see if they want to be your makeup artist. My other friends also don't want to be yours. I dare you. Find your makeup artist in 30 minutes. If you don't have one, just accept my offer. Listen to me. Let me do my work." She said. I don't want her to be my makeup artist. This girl is crazy but who is the right person will be mine. I give her smirk when remembering someone.

"If I get mine, will you quit here?" I said confidently. I'm really confident my choice is a nice one.

"Okay. You got my word. I will." She rolled her eye. When she did that, I get my phone and give a call to the girl that I really need to see this time. Only her that can make me calm but she doesn't type that easy to come to my company without any reason. The phone is ringing. Soon I hear her voice. I need to act to make her came.

"Ahh... It hurt... Please... Help me." I make a painful voice to make her believe me and come immediately.

"Tae? Are you okay? Where are you? What happen?" She asked. She sounds worried. Wait- She is worried? Oh, I get it.

"Ahhh... My head hurt. Please come over to the company. I need a driver to drive me home later. Please hurry." I said still in the act.

"O-okay. Don't go anyway. I'll be there in.. 15 minutes. Do you need me to get you something? Foods? Drink or medicine?" She asked. Aish! This girl knows how to make me love her more. Better she is here quick. I really miss her.

"Just you." I said. She hangs up the call. My friends were looking at me weird.

"Probably, his cousin again. He did that when he was desperate to eat free foods last time." Jung Kook spoke. Like he knows me enough. Pfft... That kid always knows something but not this time. Sorry, Kookie. I looked at the makeup artist. She was annoyed with me right now. I hope Eun Bi will be here very quick. I have no time for the photoshoot.

I looked at the time, it already 15 minutes but she still not coming yet. Where is she? Did she lose? What if something happens to her? No. Please, no. She will be here. Safely. Just I was thought, the door was opened. I looked up just saw a security guard. Aish, I thought it was her but no. Where is-

"This girl looking for Tae Hyung." The security said and she came out behind him. It was her. My beloved crush. I smile at her. She bows to the security and thanked him. This is why I can't stop to love her. What a cute girl. She comes inside with some plastic bag in her hand and she was wearing just a cardigan? Where is she from anyway?

"For you. I bought this while I was in the pharmacy." She said and place the plastic bag in my hand. I took a look. So, she really cares about me. Then she looked around to see the other. She bows to all of them. She looked at the makeup artist.

"So, she is the one?" She asked just to make Eun Bi blur confused.

"What is she mean I'm the one? Oppa, are you lie that you're sick? Don't you know how worried I was when hearing you sick? You make me hurt for nothing." She said in front of my face. She did worried. I'm happy to know that. She cares about me.

"Sorry. Actually, she dares me to get my own makeup artist." I said the truth to her. She looked at me and scoffed. This friendship makes us closer. I didn't know she also has another side until we become a friend. From maid to friend. Hopefully after this from a friend to a lover.

"Why? Is she tired of your rudeness too?" Eun Bi asked. I death glared her.

"Double payment." I said. She gasped and went counted with her fingers. This girl. Stop with the cuteness already.

"Okay. Deal. You make me work when I was in my off day, you should pay double." She said as grab the makeup set. She does what she needs to do. While does my makeup, I couldn't help to stare at her. Everything about her makes me melted.