Chapter 2 </3

Rick’s POV.

I really hope they get together, i mean i trust Jake, i think. But she is different maybe he will treat her right. He is the kind of person who will do whatever it takes to get the girl and then once he is done or bored with her he will leave her heart broken like she was nothing like their his play toy, which they are to him, it’s always the same. I mean Jake is like the brother i never had but he can be a real prick. Jake seems to really like Emily, i mean who wouldn’t, she is sweet and caring, she’s funny and can turn anything into a party, and she’s just so....so beautiful. I understand why he would love her. And i understand why he is trying so hard to get her, i mean i would do the same thing, if she ever thought of me as more than just  a brother figure. Which don’t get me wrong has its perks. Like when Mason left her, she was on the phone to me for 3 hours. I waited till her parents were out of town that night until i drove down and stayed with her. We lay there all night, she was just crying into my chest and i was there holding her all night. So small, so fragile, my Emily, but she will never really be mine.

*Rick’s dream*

“Look Jake I’m sorry i just don’t love you ok i love someone else.”

“And who is that exactly.” Jake shouted back at her as they came through the door. It slammed shut behind them. “Look i don’t care anymore ok fine i never loved you anyway. You were just like any other girl you’re just a toy and when i got bored of you it would have been over, you’re just some slut. GO FUCK YOURSELF!” Jake walked out the door, once more letting it slam shut behind him with a thud. “Emily I’m so sorry.” Rick got up from where he had been sitting and gave Emily a hug as she cried softly into his chest. Rick’s strong arms around her made her feel like she was loved. “Rick i never loved him you know that.” She cried “ I never loved him.” she said even more quietly than before. “I know its ok. I’m here, your safe now.”

“I always feel safe when I’m with you, i don’t know what it is, you just make me feel....”

“Feel what.” She looked up at him, eyes full of tears, and love. “You make me feel loved, that I’m the only girl you want to be in your arms. The only one that can make you happy.” Rick looked down on her, so small curled up in his arms. He never wanted it to end. But he had to let her go. “Why did you let go.” she fell to the floor in a heap and cried even more. Rick kneeled down and lifted her chin up with one finger. “I let you go because you should be hugging the one you love, not me. You said you did not love Jake that you loved someone else, go hug them not me. That’s why i let you go.” he got up and walked away from her. She got to her feet still shaky. “But i was hugging the one i love.” She turned slowly heading towards the door, she had just placed her hand on the door knob when Rick grabbed her by her waist spinning her around and crashing his lips on to hers. It was like fireworks. Emily kissed back just a passionately. They broke for air. “I never knew....”

 “That i loved you. How could I not. I have always loved you Emily.” He whispered as he pushed her hair out of her face and placed his for head on hers. “I love you too always have.” she whispered to him before kissing him one more time.

*End of dream* 

Emily’s POV

I walked in the door and noticed that the house looked the same, i thought he said he would stay and get ready for the party, ha but you never could trust Rick with a job like that XP. But where was he. I walked into the lounge room and saw him fast asleep on the couch. Gosh he looks so cute when he is asleep, wait that is so creepy I’m watching him sleep. “Emily.....” did Rick just say my name in his sleep. It was hard to tell he mumbled the end bit, whatever. “Ha trust Rick to be too lazy to do a job such as decorating.” Jake yelled as he walked in the door.