Chapter 5 </3

Emily’s POV

Gosh that was the best sleep i have ever had, maybe it was because i did not have Sean waking me up to take him to school.  I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock it said 7:30 perfect i have an hour until i have to meet up with Danny. I got up and decided to have a shower; i grabbed my IPod and IPod speaker and set it up next to my bedroom which happened to be right next to the door leading to the bathroom. I wasn’t in the mood for a certain artist so i just put my IPod on shuffle. I closed my bedroom door and left the bathroom door open so i could hear the music clearly. I really could not be bothered sitting in front of a mirror for 2 hours drying and styling my hair so i decided to put my hair in a bun and wash it tonight, i stripped of my cloths and jumped in letting the hot water hit my skin. Just as i was about to get out i heard the song every time we touch come on, the same song me and Danny danced to only last night, wow Emily you are getting to far into this you only just met him you can’t be in love already. After the song finished i jumped out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and walking to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on pale blue ripped jeans with a vintage The Kinks shirt, black converse and a green military jacket. Yes i like making a big first impression. By the time i got dressed it was 8:15. I curled my hair and pulled it to one side and pinning it there with some pins. By the time i was don’t it was already 8:35 i ran down stairs and wrote a note for Rick saying that i left for school, grabbed an apple and ran out the door. Thank god he was not here yet. I wonder where he was, maybe he forgot. *CAUSE IM HIGHLY FLAMIBLE, A CHAINED UP ANIMAL, I WILL G....* “Hello?”

“Heyy Emily its Danny. You ready?”

“Yeah i just walked out. Where are you?”

“I’m on my way meet me at the park we were at last night.”       

“Ok. I’ll see you there. Bye!”

“Bye Em.” He made me a nick name, awww, wait remember what you said about not getting in over your head. I started to walk towards the park when a guy pulled up next to me. “Hey Emily you want a ride?” i locked over to see Jake..great he was probably the last person i wanted to see. “You know what i already have a ride thanks.” I kept walking not even bothering to look back at him.  “Who else do you know here other than me and Rick.”

“Danny.” Jake looked at me with a look of confusion on his face. “Didn’t learn his lesion did he?” he mumbled just loud enough to hear before he drove off down the road. That was so weird, what lesion, what has Jake got to do with Danny? I finally met up with Danny he was sitting on the hood of his car drinking a cup of coffee probably from the bakery down the road. “Finally i have been here for hours.” He said jokingly before getting of and giving me a hug. He smelt of cologne and his hugs were amazing. He let go and opened the door for me to hop in and that’s when i realised what kind of car it was. “Yo...you have a 1975 red Chevy?” i was amazed it has only been my dream car for as long as i could remember and i never know anyone that had one, and now i get to rid on one waaaaah. “Yeah it was a gift from my dad for my 16th.” I wish i got a Chevy for my 16th i just got money, and not a lot of it either. “Wow you must be Rich.” “Haha no I’m not rich...my parents are....well were.” He mumbled the last part so softly that i could barely hear it. What did he mean they were are they not rich anymore i wondered, my thoughts were distracted by the sight of him rubbing his cheek as if wiping away a tear. I quickly pushed the though aside i did not want to know that i caused him any pain, even if it was unintended, i thought it was better to leave it alone and not ask about his parents. He opened the door even wider gesturing for me to hop in. “After you my lady.” He is such a gentlemen. “Why thank you my good man.” I gave him my cheekiest smile before hopping in. He walked around to his side of the car and hopped in, turning to me and giving me his most sexy smile, i wonder if he knows just ho w irresistible he really was? With the turn of the keys we were off.