How it began

This isn't a biography or a story about a hero and a villain,this is a story of Zack Hunter,a boy who once cared to much and became a monster because of this cruel world.Nobody could have predicted this tragedy, nor even guess that reality could be this cruel and unforgiving.

It was 12 years since birth and Zack never changed a bit.He was caring and unselfish. He would always lend a hand and offer to assist someone in need. And what opens the door to hatred,caught Zack. Zack fell in love like any other person and yet he never thought of consequences. "Zack,don't do it,falling for someone is a mistake," says Tomy
Tomy was Zack's best friend and most trusted partner in crime.
"Why not?Love has no age,restrictions or limits. I don't have boundaries."say Zack.
"See what I mean!Love already changed you."says Tomy.
"If love changes people then it is for a right reasons." says Zack.

Tomy left the argument as it was because Zack was competitive and never gave up.Tomy knew he would never win.

Zack's heart ached for someone to love and he found someone to love,but he wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.He finally gathered courage to approach her,and he asked her if they could get to know each other.She agreed,"Yeah,why not."They got along quite well.

4 months past,and Zack had finally gotten even strength and courage to tell her how he felt."Jewel,I have something to tell you."says Zack.
"You seem nervous, is everything alright?"said Jewel.
" Yeah....Jewel...I have feelings towards you and I think I love you."said Zack.
There was silence for some time and Jewel's face sadly darkened and a shiver went down Zack's spine.
"Jewel,please say something..."
"I'm sorry Zack, I just don't think you and me can ever work out...you just not the dating type."said Jewel.
Flooded with different kinds of emotions, feelings of hatred and sorrow silenced him." Zack, we can still be friends and pretend nothing happened... I really enjoy ...(cut off)
"How can I be friends with such a selfish and ignorant person like you" said Zack. Jewel felt like she wanted to strangle Zack but he spoke the truth.

Ever since that day,Zack was different and Tomy noticed Zack wasn't the same.Zack was someone who didn't care or even blink an eye when it came to things around him.One day Tomy told him he fell for Sarah."Aren't you gonna say something, Zack."said Tomy
"What should I say Tomy? Should I tell you the truth or should I lie to you."
"You can support me!" Tomy exclaimed. "All that awaits is somber morrow." Zack replied.
"What does that mean?" Tomy asked.
"You'll find out soon enough." Zack replied.Ever since then,Zack noticed everything, but said nothing. Zack became a ghost and he didn't care what others said. He turned cold and lonely.He slowly lost everyone he loved and those who tried to comfort him, left with a overwhelming thought,"You'll see how this world...will pay for what its done to me."

Ever since then,Zack wasn't the person everyone remembered him to be,he was never the same again.