19

Lamar POV

I didn't even go home the next day. When I woke up I noticed I was still in my briefs and so was Andre. I was impressed we didn't fuck. He just wanted to enjoy my company. He was a total gentleman. Checking my phone, I was late for school. So, I had Andre dropped me off at school instead of taking me to my house.

"You want me to pick you up later."

"Yea its ok, Ima get a ride from my homegirl. You have done enough."

"Ok, and by the way thank you for last night. I really was feeling that."

"Yea me too, maybe later when I get home ill hit you up and come over again."

"That's what's up I would like that."

"Ok cool but let me go before they call my mother later."

I said as I opened the door to get out. Feeling Andre grab my wrist I was pulled back in. Turning around to him he leaned over and plant a kiss on my lips. Only ran through my head was damn he just doesn't know.

"What was that for?"

I asked as we broke the kiss.

"I needed something to think about today."

Andre replied biting on his bottom lip. I swear I was melting in that seat. Smiling at his comment I just turned and got out the car. I didn't even want to look back I just rushed into the school. Hurrying to the office I signed in and got my late slip and headed to class. Luckily all the teachers were taking It easy since it was our last day here.

Twenty minutes later we were let go and I headed on over to my next class. Sadly, it was with Jabari, but Hanna was in that class too, so I felt better about it.

"Hey girly!"

"Uh uh, details spill how was the date, Lamar."

Hanna asked not even giving me time to get seated.

"Girl it was____."

"Hey, best friend!"

I heard that sour bitch Jabari called out to me. My skin crawled at the sound of his voice. He was the last thing I wanted to see or hear from. To be honest I hated Lilly but right now I despised Jabari because you were my best friend and you crossed me like we were enemies.

"Oh, so you deaf now?"

He asked sounding all smart as he came to my table with me and Hanna. Dropping his bag on the table he pulled up a stool and sat in front of me.

"Umm hello, I know you hear."

"Lamar just stay calm it's not even_____."

"Umm bitch you ain't got to tell him nothing, trust he knows what's good."

Jabari said popping off at the mouth. I balled up my fist and bit down on my lip.

"Hanna girl I'm trying for real girl."

"Trying what? Oh, so this a thing for real...you are replacing me with Lilly's side bitch. Oh, girl please."

"Umm, you can leave we don't need the bull shit today."

"Oh, baby I ain't going no damn where. I and my best friend got to talk."

"Girl anyway back to OUR conversation. The date went well."

"Date? You went on a date with who?"

Jabari asked butting in on our conversation anyway.

"Umm nobody too you bitch. I learned my lesson never let your nigga around these hoes."