The bracelet

October 15, 2018          Sam's P.O.V. 

I started my research on who Violet's other parent is. "Cas, when was Violet born?" I needed to know when she was born so I could tell when Gabriel...... yeah I'm not going to think about that. "She was born on July 13, 2008" Cas had to yell that cause he was sitting in the other room with Dean. "Thanks" that's all I said before I started my research. I knew because of when Jack was born, it takes six months for a nephilim to be born. So if I go back six months from her birthday the date is February 13, 2008. Wait, Shit!

Same day but early in the morning      Violet's P.O.V.

I woke up in the bed Dan showed me to. "Good morning my queen." I looked over and saw Dan sitting in and chair and talking to me with a sarcastic tone in his voice. "Morning creep."  I was right who just sits and watches someone sleep. "fair point, but you need to get up. Since this is your first day as queen you will need to start fixing the problems." At least he knows he's a creep. "Ok, give me a minuet. You know you will have to leave so I can change." I didn't know what I was going to wear but it had to be good. "Oh, speaking of that her are some clothes." Dan dropped a bag on clothes in front of me. He left and I went through the bag and found a cute orange and black dress. (I'll leave that to your imagination)  I put it on along with my fox hat and I went out to the, I guess I could call it the throne room. 

I sat down, Dan was by the side of my throne. A demon came up and started going through the problems, "My queen, one of the biggest problems we are having is with the soul counts. The soul counts have decreased dramatically. What should we do?". "Well what we need to do is you guys need to go find some desperate humans and make some deals." really it's not that hard. "But they need to summon us." the demon made a point. " Then I will go up and post things for dreams to come true and then we will have a lot of people coming in." after I said that they started clapping. I looked over at Dan, "I guess that was good?". "I guess so." He was smiling at me and I was smiling at him. "But I have one role. We will not make deals with children." the demons looked at me and most of them were smiling. "Why my queen?" one of the demons just looked confused. "Because a child has no idea what they are doing but adults know fully what they are doing." they all clapped again. I looked down at my wrist and I almost forgot that I took off all of my bracelets other than the bracelet for my other parent and the one from my friend. I also took off the necklace that my dad gave me. I felt like a new person

I went back into my room and Dan came with me. "Violet?" Dan walked over to me, "yes Dan?". "I noticed that you took off most of your bracelets and your necklace so I got you a new necklace." He held out his hand that had a necklace that had a dragon eye pendant on it. "This is beautiful Dan, thank you." I took it out of his hand and I put it on. The eyes it self had gold and blue in it and the out side of the eye was black. " Why did you keep the red bracelet on?" I already told Dan about what all of the bracelets meant. "Because I don't know who it is for exactly and I hope I can find out." I felt happy cause he wanted to know more about me and it made me feel like I could trust him. "Isn't that one for your non angel parent?" at least he has a good memory. "Yes it is but I don't know who that is." I felt myself getting sad. Before I had a chance to say anything Dan gave me a hug. "I get it I was an orphan" Dan said as he petted my head. "Thank you for being open with me." It made me happy to hear about his life.