Christmas

Hi guy so my friend drew a pic for this part (Yeah this is another one of hers)
December 25, 2019    Sam's P.O.V.

I was still partly asleep when I heard something. I got up at the same time as Gabe. I grabbed my gun and heard Gabe yell. I ran over to Gabe and Cade was gone.

"Sam.......!?" Gabe started to shake. I ran out the door and through the hallway with Gabe following behind me. I walked into the main room and it was all decorated. We didn't even put a tree up but there was one, all decorated along with decorations everywhere. The table was gone. I walked around the tree and saw a woman sitting on the floor holding Cade. There were presents all around. Gabe was still trying to catch up to me.

"Get away from my son!" I pointed the gun at the lady

"Get away from my son!" I pointed the gun at the lady. She looked up at me with Cade asleep in her arms. Gabe ran around and looked at the lady.

"Lara give me my child." He reached down and pick up Cade.

"Sorry." She said in a thick Russian accent.

"Where did all of this come from?" I looked around at the decorations now and saw how nice they looked along with the presents.

"I decorated" she said as she stood up. With in a few minutes everyone was sitting in the main room, looking at the tree. The twins looked amazed by it. Lara grabbed the presents and handed them out.

"Wait, you got us stuff? Gabe how do you know her?" I looked over at Gabe.

"She is a angel that makes wings." He said as he took the box from Lara.

"Of course I got gifts." She sat down once she was done passing out gifts. 

"Can we open them now?" Violet asked as she held up her box.

"Yes!" She looked over to see Violet ripping into her gift, then the rest of them. We all had the same thing, a little piece of paper.

"Lara what is this?" Gabe asked as Cade tried to grab it.

"It is to let them know that you are trusted." She got up and walked towards the door.

"Who is th-" before I could finish a bunch of birds flew in through the door. Oh no.

Sorry this is taking to long I just have so much going on.