Fake World

October 27, 2018             Violet's P.O.V                  Dan is out of the dungeon by now 

I was out with Dan, Jack, and Claire and we heard a scream come from the ally. I ran over to see an angel standing over a dead girl. I quietly walked back to my friends. "Guys there is a angel here who just killed some one.", I kept my voice down in case it had followed me. 

"What!" Dan quickly grabbed me and pushed me behind him.

"Why would an angel kill a human?" Jack looked around quickly.

"We should leave so that they don't find us." Claire grabbed my hand and we all started to walk to the car.

We left instantly and headed home. We got there and tolled Sand and Dean about what we saw.
We also tolled Uncle Cas and he instantly went into another room, he said that he had to do something. 

We were talking for a bit and we heard pounding on the door and the angel I saw before burst through the door. "Of course it's the Winchester, the cause of all heavens problems."

"What do you want you winged rat." Dean looked pissed. 

"Why would I tell you?" the angel started to go near the steps.

Uncle Cas ran in and grabbed mine and Jack's hand's and started running back to wear he came from, "Dean, Sam follow me!". The angel came down and Claire and Dan started fighting it. Me and Jack let go of Uncle Cas's hands so he could lead the way.

"Cas where are we going?" Dean caught up and held Uncle Cas's hand. "Who was that?"

"Dean, you and Sam are going to take Violet and Jack and make sure they're safe, and that was the angel Phillip. He is the angel heaven sends to kill most nephilims, I was supposed to be like him but, well that didn't work." Uncle Cas lead us into the dungeon and closed the door.

"Then why didn't he come after Jack?" Sam looked around at me and Jack.

"Because I was supposed to get Jack and when I didn't, He couldn't find him because I hid him too well." Cas finished painting some symbols on the back of the dungeon door. "Ok you guys need to go through the door." 

"What?" Dean was still holding Uncle Cas's hand. "Are you going too?"

"No, now go" Uncle Cas looked at Dean with his serious face.

"Cas that thing is here to kill nephilims and you want me to leave? I'm not going to leave you and our child!" I could here the sadness and anger in Dean's voice.

"Dean, I can take care of my self now go!" Cas pushed Dean into the door. Jack, Sam, and I followed. 

When I walked out of the door I saw a TV show set surrounding me. "Where are we?"

"Shit Cas sent us hear again!" Dean looked around madly.

"Why are we back here" Sam stepped in front of protectively. 

"Where is here?" Jack was looking at Sam.

"It doesn't matter where we are, I need to get back to Cas!" Dean walked through the door again and then back again. "SHIT!", He sat down and put his head on his hands. 

Sam explained that we were in a fake world that was filled with fake versions of us, he got Dean to get up and we walked out of the dungeon set. I looked around and, "Dad!", I ran over to a person that looked exactly like my dad and gave him a hug.

"Hey kiddo I thought I was you dad during Convention season and Jared was your dad for filming." He pointed at Sam who looked like he was in shock. 

"Sorry........" I didn't know what his name was.

"Richard..." he sounded confused.

Sam grabbed my hand and we all left the set and got into a car, the driver dropped us off at this giant house and when Sam, Jack, and Dean got of the of car the driver asked what they were doing, "We are going to practice our parts." Sam said so naturally. We walked in and there was a wall filled with people's signatures.

"Who's house is this? It's not fake your's Sam." Dean looked amazed. 

"I don't know I just had the driver drop us off at who's ever house was closer."  Sam said that just in time to see Dan walk around the corner.

"Hey guys? Why are you guys here?" Dan walked over to us and put his arm around me.

"Sorry that I didn't warn you Dan." I took a guess that his name was the same as Dan and by the why he acted I guess that he liked me.

"It's ok sweetie." He gave me a kiss and walked away.

"Fake you and Fake Sam both dated and or married a demon." Dean was laughing.

"Fake you is dating Dan?" Jack was looking around the giant house but he was still in ear shot.

We all stayed there for the night and I slept in the bed with Dan and we cuddled. In the morning I went down stairs and Dean had the symbols that Uncle Cas had put on the door. We went to a random place and Dean had me and Jack paint the symbols on the door. We walked through the door and we all instantly heard fighting. We all ran out and I saw Phillip stab Claire. Dean ran over to Uncle Cas who was passed out on the floor and I ran over and looked at Phillip, snapped my fingers, and he blew up. Dan was on the stairs and he looked almost dead. I was gone for a day and every one I love is hurt. What did I do?