Grand kids

March 27, 2018     Sam's P.O.V. 

I was sitting in the main room and I heard the door open, "Hey mom." 

"Hey Sam." She walked down and gave me a hug. "So what did you need me here for?" 

"I can't just ask my mom to come over for some quality time?" I chuckled as she gave me a little nudge. 

"What do you boys want." she looked at me jokingly. Her expression changed as we both heard Luna and Erza crying, "There are children here?". 

"Yeah, that's the thing that I brought you here for." I felt a knot form in my stomach as I lead her to the twins room. 

Dean was in there rocking Luna. Mom went in and put her hand on Dean's shoulder. 

"Are these two your's?" She was looking at Dean with a sparkle in her eyes. 

"Yeah." I saw Dean's face getting red. 

"So are you going to raise them as hunters?" Mom went over and looked down at Erza in her crib.

"Well I kinda have to. You see they're nephilims mom." Dean's face got more red. I knew why. We never came out to mom so I know why Dean is struggling. 

"So they are like Jack?" She was looking at Erza. "What angel did you knock up?" She said jokingly. 

"Umm...... that's the thing mom-" before Dean could finish Cas walked into the with two bottles. "They're mine and Cas's children."

Cas stopped behind me and mom looked confused. 

"Well I always knew you were gay but how did you knock up Cas?" She looked back at Cas, "No offence."

"Non taken, and angels don't really have genders so that's how." Cas walked over to Dean and gave him one of the bottles, and picked up Erza.

"That's great, these two are adorable." she looked at both Cad and Dean and smiled. 

"Hey mom I also need to show you something else." I felt a little better by the way she reacted with Dean but I was still scared. 

I felt Dean grab my should while mom and I were leaving the room, "Good luck Sammy." 

I lead my mom to Violet's room. We walked in and she was asleep in her bed.

"Is this the other nephilim that you told me about? Isn't she Gabriel's daughter?" Mom was keeping her voice down. 

"Violet!" I shouted to wake her up and I also startled mom. 

"What dad?" Violet looked up at us sleepily. 

"Dad?" mom looked at me surprised. 

I lead her out of Violet's room so we could talk and so Violet could go back to sleep. "Yeah you have three granddaughters." I didn't bring up the Gabriel part. 

"That's great but I thought she was Gabriel's daughter." Mom looked at my confusingly. 

"Yeah she is. She our daughter." I knew my face was beat red.

"So both of my boys are gay, and both of them gave me at least one grandchild." my mom hugged me. "I love you boys. I never thought you two would have a family of your own and now you have a ten year old daughter and Dean has two baby girls. I'm so proud of you two." 

All my nerviness went away at that moment. I don't know why my I was so nervous, but to hear that my mom was proud of me. It was something that I never knew that I wanted.