c h . f i v e

~Cont.~
About five minutes passed, and I was still a whole person. I sat and thought for about 2 mins. Then all of a sudden... he does his little sinister laugh again. But then he unties my arms, and after he did that, I tried to run.
Before I could even get up, he took my wrists and pinned them down to the bed with his long sharp hands.. or claws. He got on top of me so I couldn't move, then he bent down he put his face in between my neck, then he licked it. I kept trying to get him off me, but eventually I gave up. He let my wrists go, but this time I didn't try to run or anything. He ran his long nails across my soft caramel skin, from my neck.. to my chest, and all the way down. Then he went back up, and ripped my shirt off.. leaving me only in my bra and panties. I tried to cover up, but I wasn't doing a very great job. He suddenly ripped my bra off.. with no effort at all. I was exposed, but not fully. Then he got back on top of me to hold me down. He grabbed my wrists and tied them to the headboard again. He got off me and he went to tie my feet to both corners of the bed. I started feeling like I wanted this. To be honest I think I started wanting it so much, my panties were beginning to soak through onto the bed. He seen this, and started drooling while walking over to me. And right then and there, he came and ripped off my underwear.. revealing all I had been hiding.

Here we go...