c h . t h i r t e e n

We had made it out the building, and outside to the car. Let me tell you, the whole ride back home was just hell. "So when did this happen, Y/N? Did you think you were just gonna hide it from me all this time?" she said while looking at the road. "Mom no.. I was gonna tell you eventually. Just not right when it happened." I said really starting to feel bad. "So what, am I supposed to let you slide?" she asked, expecting an answer. "N-no mom. Look i'm sorry I didn't know it would happen like this!" I replied. "You still hadn't told me who the father is." she said. It actually just hit me, that she would eventually have to know who the baby's daddy is. If I tell her, she wouldn't believe me. She would just laugh and keep asking me about the dad.

So we finally pulled up into our driveway, and we just sat there. "Y/N, tell me who the father is. I won't be mad." she said trying to sound as sincere as possible. Honestly, when she says she won't be mad.. 99.9% of the time, she's lying. "Mom, can we just go in the house.. please?" I asked. "Yea, sure.. whatever." she said getting smart. So we got out of the car, and we were walking to the door, when I seen something out the corner of my eye. I turned to the direction I'd seen something, and nothing was there. I just brushed it off and walked in the house. I went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. All there was were leftovers like pizza. I didn't want it, so I didn't get it. Luckily, I had my drivers license and my own car, so I can go and get food. "Mom, i'm leaving to go get food. You want anything?" I hollered through the house so she could hear me. "Uh, yea. Just get me a burger and fries." she confirmed. "Ok, ma." I said as I was leaving. I really do love my mama, but sometimes she can do a little too much. I'm used to it. So I walked to the car, and I unlocked it. I was getting in the car, when i'd seen something again in the corner of my eye. I didn't bother to look this time, as i'd just drove off. I was driving, and my car had stopped. "What the actual fuck!" I shouted as I was checking inside and out of the car, looking for what had caused it to stop. I got back in the car and tried revving the engine three times. It started back up, and I began driving again. Then, I finally pulled up to Mcdonald's, and I waited in the drive-thru. Then when it came to be my turn, I ordered my food, then I drove up to the window and paid. Then I got my food. I left Mcdonald's and I was driving back home when my daughter instincts started kicking in. Usually when I'm out-and-about, my mom would text or call me to see if i'm ok or on my way back home.. but I could just tell something was a little off today.

i've gotta get home...