c h . e i g h t

I fell asleep on the bed, and he just laid there. I woke up, and I stretched. Then I looked over to see the sleeping look-see. He was out like the light. Aww I thought. I got up to go freshen up. Last night's events had me thinking. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Oh man dude you look dead I said to myself in the mirror, then I giggled. I went back to the room to get fresh clothes out the wardrobe, then I went back to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked back at my reflection in the mirror. Then I got undressed and got in the hot shower. I felt dirty, I had to wash away all of yesterday's dirty events. As I finished up, I heard my phone ringing in the other room. I quickly dried myself and got dressed so I could catch the phone. Before I could get to the phone, it stopped ringing. Shit that could've been an emergency call I said to myself in slight disappointment. I went into the room to see who I'd missed a call from. It was my mom. I texted her instead.
"Hey mom." ~y/n~
"Hello, y/n. Why didn't you answer the phone?" ~mommy💕~
"My bad I was taking a shower. Where are you and my brother?" ~y/n~
"Well we've been out of town for a while." ~mommy💕~
"What? And you didn't even bother to tell me? It's been about two weeks!" ~y/n~
"I know, I'm sorry I didn't say anything. How have you been?" ~mommy💕~
"I uhh.. um I've been fine..?" ~y/n~
"My mama bear instincts are starting to kick in. Are you alright?" ~mommy💕~
"Yes! I'm great, never been better.." ~y/n~
"That's great. We'll be back home in another 2-3 weeks. Be good." ~mommy💕~
"Yes ma'am. Love you, bye." ~y/n~
"Ly2. Bye." ~mommy💕~
I put my phone in my pants pocket, and went back to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and paste and began cleaning my mouth. Then I washed my face. Ahh there's nothing better than fresh breath after a long night of fun~ I said in the mirror. I brushed and tied my hair up. I went to fix me something to eat. I took my food and sat on the couch, and switched on a nice movie to watch. When I was done, I cleaned my dish and put it up. I walked to my room, and looked to see that the monster was gone. I looked all around for him. I couldn't find him.

Where could he have gone...