c h . s e v e n

****THE LEMON CONTINUES****
He licked up all my juices, as I pant in relief. He got up to untie my hands. I looked at my wrists, which were marked by the rope. I rubbed them. I looked up at the monster, and he was staring at me. I looked down at his pants, and I seen a huge print from his member. I looked back up at him, biting my lower lip. I slowly got up out the bed and walked over to this tall figure. Then I slowly open the top of his shirt, exposing his somewhat surprisingly toned chest. I ripped his top off, and his body was slightly marked with scars. But he was ripped. Whoa I thought in my head. He then picked me up, and I clung onto him. He walked over to the bed, and threw me on it. He unzipped his pants and his member slipped out. It was fully erect. He then picked me up off the bed, then he sat on the bed and put me directly on his member. I yelped in pain. I started to cry a little, then the pain quickly turned into pleasure. I bounced up and down on his dick, feeling every inch of him inside me. I moaned really loud. Uhhh sh-shitt I moaned as I kept bouncing. Then he flipped me off of him and onto my stomach. He then entered back into my soaking kitty and thrusted harder and faster, making me scream. I was gripping the sheets and biting my pillow. Ahh shit I-I'm gonna cum mhmm I said to him. I felt his sharp fingers grip my hips aggressively as he thrusted in and out of me. Then we both came. He took his member out of me, and laid right next to me on the bed.

Wow that was amazing...