Grace for Saints and Ramblers

No warnings for this :) But, next chapter is finally the first match!! WOOOO

Sorry it's kind of short...but I have high nerves today, I'm getting my first tattoo in about and hour. O.O

The song is Grace for Saints and Ramblers by Iron and Wine. It's a great song, you should give it a listen!! (Considering it's off to the side...)

Alright, I'm done!

~~~~~~

The boys had followed Bunny over to the bar and were each sitting on bar stools, watching her make the smoothies. She grabbed a few things out of one of the clear refrigerating units and a knife and started cutting them up.

“So what made you come here?” she asked them as she piled colorful fruits into the blender. She added some coconut water to the one she was working on and turned the blender on low, holding the top down tightly as she watched it.

“It looked really interesting.” Luke said with a shrug, leaning forward and looking at the wall behind the counter, playing with his lip ring.Bunny nodded in understanding as she finished the smoothie and put a lid on the plastic cup and a straw, next to it she placed the stickers with their names.

“I don’t know which one of you want which.” She said with a shrug. “That’s the Global Concepts.” She told them while taking off the blender and putting it in the sink and pulling another one towards her while running water into the dirty one.

Calum took the aforementioned smoothie and his name sticker and stuck it on, before taking the lid off and sniffing it. “It smells pretty good.” He said while sticking his finger into it and trying it. The other boys watched him intently (More than likely to make sure he didn’t die from it). He smacked his lips together for a moment before grinning, “And it tastes good too.” He fastened the lid back on the cup, as soon as he did that she had placed another in front of them.

“This is Red Hands.” The drink was a strange sickly reddish orange with a few bits of green floating in it. Ashton decided to take this one, going right in for the straw. It gained his approval when he grinned, his dimples coming out full force. “Okay, these look gross, but they are really good. Who comes up with the recipes?” he asked as he took another sip while placing his name sticker on it.

Bunny washed out the first blender quickly, just having to put a small amount of soap in it to clean out any lasting residue before filling the other one up with water. “Honestly, it depends. Usually Stan comes up with them, since he’s this big health freak sometimes.” She said with a shrug, turning to look at the boys over her shoulder. “Sometimes me or my roommate, Mo, comes up with them too. She works here too, but apparently she’s off today.” She scowled before passing the next smoothie over to the boys. This one was a pale blue with darker blue chunks floating around it. Michael stole it before Luke could, making the blonde boy frown and cross his arms with a pout. Michael just stuck his tongue out at him, making the girl giggle.

“I don’t think we caught your name.” Michael said as he stuck his name tag on the drink, and taking a sip. Instantly in love with the taste of the smoothie.

“I never mentioned it.” She said with a smile as she started the last one. Grabbing the vegetables out of the refrigerator and started cutting them. “It’s Zoey, but I go by Bunny most of the time.” She shrugged as she finished cutting up the ingredients and added them into the blender and turned it on.

“…Bunny? Like…a rabbit?” Michael asked with a raised eyebrow as she poured the finished drink into a cup and handed It to Luke with a smile.

“Yeah, it kind of stuck since my derby name is ‘White Rabbit’…I’m one of the fastest on the team.” She told them while throwing the utensils and blender in the sink to be washed later. She disregarded them and leaned against the counter so she could talk to the boys.

“Derby? As in like, the roller derby posters?” Luke asked as he motioned to were their own poster was hanging. She nodded. “So…what is roller derby then?” he asked, taking a sip of his own drink, skeptical at first because of the sickly green color it displayed, but was pleasantly surprised by the taste.

“I guess you don’t really have it in Australia?” she asked with a frown, standing up and stretching, which in turned made her spine pop a few times. “Why don’t you come to the Arena tonight then? There’s a match at ten, I lock up at nine if you want to go with me.” She said with a smile at the four Asutralians.

Calum instantly looked at his band mates, excitement. “Guys, we have to go.” He said with one of his signature smiles. “It’s not like we have anything else we had to do tonight. The 1D boys aren’t coming in until tomorrow so we won’t be able to meet up with them anyway.

Ashton pulled out his phone to check the time while Michael and Luke were mouthing words at each other. As they did that another customer came into the store, making Bunny run over quickly to take her order. Ashton shrugged, “That sounds good to me. You okay with that lads?” he asked looking at Luke and Michael. The two nodded, voicing their approval of the plan. Bunny was over a second later making a strange thing in a shaker, before pouring it into a double shot glass, she sprinkled bee pollen over the top of it and put a little bit of some green garnish on it.

“Here you go! One green elixir!” she said while handing it to the lady that was standing awkwardly to the side. She smiled and thanked the younger girl before downing it in one go. She handed the glass back to Bunny who smiled. “I hope that helps! It should, this is your fourth one this week right?”

The woman nodded, “I’ve already noticed a different too. They really do work wonders.” She said with a smile. “Thank you.” She said while heading out to leave. Bunny waved at her before taking the glass and throwing it into the sink.

The boys watched her curiously. “An elixir, different combinations help different ailments. That one helps raise your iron level in your blood and works to improve circulation.” She said with a shrug while washing the glass. She looked up at them, “So, what’s the verdict? You wanna come with me?” she asked as she finished the dishes.

The boys all exchanged glances and nodded. “Of course!” Michael said with a wink at her, making her blush.

“Alright then…I close shop in about two hours. You can either stay and hang around a bit or you can walk around for a bit and meet me back here at nine sharp. It’ll take about half an hour to walk there.” She said with a shrug.

“I think we’ll stay.” Calum said, taking a large slurp of his drink. Michael balled up the paper for his straw and threw it at the younger boy, making him glare at the lilac haired boy.

“Alright then, I’ll go get some good music.” She said with a laugh at them.