Where No One goes

So...a little bit of underage drinking in this...along with some "elluding" to marijuana...and mentioned female nudity for a brief second.

All in all, not too terrible.

Hope you like it! Sorry it's late, just got back to school...so I'm still getting into the swing of things.

Love you!! <3

*************

The last two hours of Bunny's work shift went by quickly, as she was accompanied by the four Australian boys. Only one other customer came in looking to order, allowing her to get to know the boys as the five all lounged on the couches off to the side. She was sitting next to Michael the whole time, and was trying her hardest not to look at him as he made her a little nervous. Even though it was a good nervous...it was hard to explain. They spent the time laughing and joking, (Her spewing random cheesy jokes that actually made all the boys laugh), and they shared stories about their concerts they were doing here and there for now-after the One Direction tour, they had declined the second tour opportunity, wanting to branch out on their own.

"Alright...it's nine, time to lock up!" she said with a grin as she grabbed the money box from the register and took it over to the office hidden in the back. She opened the door and dropped it on the desk before closing it quickly. She ran to the closet and grabbed her backpack and pulled her beanie out of it, slipping it over her hair. She decided to forgo the roller skates, considering none of the boys would be able to keep up if she wore them. "Let's hit the road!" she fingered her keys as she led the way up the ramp to the door.

The boys all followed quickly talking about random things as she grabbed the sidewalk sign and put it inside the door and locked up shop. "Alright, time for a walk. It's kind of in a dingy part of town...so...it's a little sketchy." She said with a shrug as she led them the way she had come from this morning. "Would you be interested in the after-party too? I'm sure Mo wouldn't mind if you wanted to crash at our place for the night, then I could drive you back to wherever you are staying." She asked as they passed people making their way home from work. Men and women in business suits talking on their cell phones and not even paying attention.

Luke looked at the boys before nodding. "I think that sounds like a plan." He said with a huge grin. Calum punched the blonde boy in the arm making him pout, "Why would you do that?!" he asked, sounding betrayed. Calum shrugged before running out ahead of the youngest so he wasn't in his range.

Bunny giggled as Michael came to walk up next to her. She grinned up at him, as she was about a foot shorter than he was. "Come on, let's go this way." She called out, suddenly bolting down and alley way. The boys all followed quickly, trusting the girl completely. They emerged in a gray neighborhood, the buildings were run down and many of them boarded up, and fences were completely torn down. She made her way to a broken chain-link fence and slipped through it. Michael raised an eyebrow at her, "are you sure this is safe?" He asked as he slipped through,

Followed closely by Luke, then Calum, and then Ashton.

She turned back to look at them as she walked backwards. "Of course! I do this all the time." She grinned as she turned back around and picked across the debris.

The boys exchanged glances at each other before following her. They rounded a mountain of discarded automobile parts, and suddenly were confronted with a huge open field with cars parked in it. Bright lights were turning on as the sunlight faded, and there was a slew of people walking around with drinks in their hands or smoking.