Part Ten

"Jungkook you know I love you right."
My heart literally stopped at his words. He was smiling that adorable boxy smile.

"Awe!" Someone squealed from the door. "Shut up Jimin!" I yelled turning to throw a rock I had picked up at him. He squealed again and slammed the back door leaving the area quickly. I turned back to Taehyung.

"Taehyung I-" I stopped not able to say anything. "It's okay Jungkook I understand." His smile wasn't gone but I could see the happiness bleed out of his face. "No." I mumbled. He cocked his head at me curious.

"I was gonna say-" I suddenly got caught off. "Jungkook! Taehyung! Dinner is ready!" Namjoon called from the kitchen. "I love you too." I mumbled. Taehyung stared at me.

"Jungkook! What did Namjoon just say?" Jin screamed walking out of the doors.

I didn't look at Taehyung. "We will be there in a minute sir." Taehyung mumbled. Jin held up His hands realizing a situation he just walked into. He backed away.

"Jungkook." Taehyung spoke first. I  snapped my gaze back to Taehyung. He was smiling. "I thought you weren't gay." He snickered.

"Shut up!" I growled pushing him lightly. He chuckled and leaned his head on my shoulder. "What does this mean?" I asked.

"Nothing yet, not until I can take you on a proper date." Taehyung said grabbing my hand. I blushed majorly and looked down.

"Come on love birds dinner time." Jin came back out into the yard and grabbed Taehyung and I's enter twined hands and dragged us to the dinner table.

"Dinner was great, thank you." Taehyung bowed to Jin and smiled. I nodded and winked at Jin.

"Taehyung will you come to the shop with me?" Namjoon asked in a deep voice. Taehyung stole a glance at me before nodding.

"What do you think Hyung?" I asked Jin who was cleaning. He smiled. "The boy is sweet." He said wiping the island with a wet hand cloth.

"I still don't fully trust him Jungkook, I ask you to be careful." He mumbled looking at me. I nodded. "I know he won't hurt me." I mumbled. Jin stared at me and nodded pressing his lips together.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Taehyung, this was my grandads car. I've been working on it since he passed." Namjoon mumbled hitting the old cars hood. "He worked on it for years." He smiled to me and motioned me over.

He pulled himself up to sit on the hood. I jumped up and sat next to him. He leaned back against the windshield and looked up at the open roof of the building.

"You know, I sometimes come out here just to get away from everything." He mumbled. "Do you have a place like that?" He asked. I nodded staring up at the stars. "That's good." He mumbled. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Namjoon Sir, can I ask you a question?" I asked he slowly breathed in and out. "Of course Taehyung." He mumbled. "Why did you bail me out? You know what I did." I flinched, I could hear the sadness and fear in my own voice.

"Taehyung." He sighed. "I gave you temporary leave to see Jungkook again. I did not bail you out. Yes I know what you did. Just because I know what you did doesn't mean I could stop Jungkook from crying when you got taken away." He said.

"Speaking of which, why did you do it like that?" He asked. "Sir I didn't know if I'd see him again, I wanted him to know the ending to the story I told him about." I mumbled. He stared at me.

"Taehyung, you were the boy at the train tracks weren't you?" He asked. I nodded. "I used to love trains so much. I never knew anything like that could happen. I didn't know she would try to s-save me." I could feel myself slowly crying.

"It's okay Taehyung it wasn't your fault." Namjoon mumbled rubbing my back. He had sat me up and pulled me close to him. He hugged me in a way that was different than Jungkook but still felt right.

He seemed to have a fatherly air around him. "It's okay Taehyung. I don't know much about you but I can tell you are going through a lot right now." He mumbled. I sniffed and nodded. "That's why I fear for Jungkook and I." I mumbled he looked at me confused.

"I don't feel I'm in the right mental state." I hesitated before every word. He nodded. "Taehyung!" Someone was humming and calling out my name. I turned to see Jungkook skipping our way. I quickly dried my tears and moved to meet him.

"What is it?" I asked him smiling. He is so goddamn adorable. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" He asked staring down at the ground.

Hah nice try.

What?

You know you need to go back to Dad.

Ughhh.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I have to go home they Uh need to know I'm okay." I mumbled.

He won't care.

I know.

Why did you lie to Jungkook then?

I didn't want him to feel bad.

Ugh.

"Oh okay then." He mumbled looking at the ground. "I'll pick you up for school yeah?" I asked. He smiled slightly and nodded.