2.

I woke up in a bad mood today because mother nature decided to visit me. On normal circumstances, I snap almost all the time talk less this time of the month, when I have a good reason to be in a bad mood and grumpy. I honestly don't know how I keep up with those girls and their mother.

As I groaned and grumbled, I got ready for work without waking my mom and sister. I wish I could just curl like a ball and stay in bed, sadly I didn't have that luxury. I dragged my feet to my workplace. I was walking, carefully and slowly might I add, when someone bumped into me. "Can't you see where you are going?" I snapped at the guy. See what I'm saying.

He just looked at me with an amused smile. "What's funny?" I snapped again. The hell? He's so annoying.

"You're a feisty little thing aren't you? What's your name?"

"That's none of your business." I hissed and continued walking. I dislike people like him, obnoxious brat. Hmm!!!

I pushed the gate opened and noticed all the cars aren't present. Thank God! Because I can't deal with those spoilt brats right now, I might slap a sister I swear.

"Yawwa Jiddarh, dauki abincin nan ki kai wa karamin Alhaji; carry this food and take it to the young master," Inna instructed the minute I entered the kitchen. The eldest son and only male child of the house came back yesterday.

"Toh Inna." I sighed. He can't even come and carry his food. I mentally rolled my eyes, they're nothing but a bunch of spoilt brats. Don't come at me, I'm just in a bad mood. You girls will understand.

I knocked on the door and waited for a while but there was no answer. So I just barged in and saw a guy walking out of the room. I didn't bother looking at him, so I didn't see his face. I just kept the food and walked out. I went back to the main house and started my chores.

All-day my stomach has been twisting unbearably. I've been doing karfin hali. It reduced a bit when Inna gave me a remedy tho.

"Keh Jiddarh!" I heard Lubna's annoying voice. I hate how she always says 'keh' before calling my name as if I'm an object.

I mentality groaned and rolled my eyes. "Yes?" I asked in a monotone. I'm not in the mood for her stupidity at all.

"Why is our room not cleaned? Do you know how embarrassed I felt when I brought my friends home today?!" She shot, giving me a dirty look.

Someone should hold me before I rearrange her face. If not, oh so help me God.

"Why didn't you tidy up your room yourself"? I'm so tired right now, I can't even keep up with the nice facade.

"How dare y—"

I didn't even bother listening to her because she'll annoy me more and I will not be responsible for my action.

Hajiya and Alhaji have traveled, I just have Lubna and Hajara to annoy me. The joy!! Note the sarcasm. But it also means that I don't have to stay long, Hajiya is the one that normally asks me to stay back because I quote 'she might need me' since she's not here I can go back as early as two pm, to spend time with my family. Especially, my sister, I don't get to spend time with her.

I finished my work in a flash, and I was already saying goodbye to Inna.

I made it back home at the same time as Rumana. "Ya Jiddarh you're back early. Good afternoon." She greeted cheerfully. "Afternoon Ruu. How was school?"