chapter 3

Twinkle and the rest of the modelers entered the stage and twinkle was amazed and very surprised with how huge the stage is while Kunj looked shocked and furious looking at a middle class girl in jeans and T-shirt on his fashion show and glares at baldev and yuvi furiously but the two guys look somewhere as they also look confused with this girl.

Twinkle nervously walks with the modelers and didn't know if she should pass left or right. The modelers looks at her angrily as twinkle is making them loss their steps and Kunj sense that mess is about to happen and all this was broadcast live on TV.

Kunj furiously walks on the stage and shouted : all recordings should be stop......baldev tell them not to broadcast it live on TV....and yuvi can you find out where this middle class girl came to my fashion show..... ( and then looks at twinkle)....and you what the hell are you doing in my fashion show, I guess you are not a modeler by the look of your dress, who sent you here to come and spoil my show.

Twinkle looked at Kunj nervously and said to him : well actually...it was a mistake sir.....i was........

Kunj interupted and shouted at her : come with me you silly girl.

Saying this Kunj holds twinkle's wrist tightly and drag her from the stage.

Twinkle said to him while struggling to come out from his grips : please leave my hands.....please let me go, I don't know anything about this.....i just came here to do something......please let me go home or my sister's marriage will be called off.

Kunj pushed her to the wall and said to her : you dare enter my stage and you say it was a mistake, how dare you? Who do you think you are? Even billionaires like us are not arrogant like you.

Twinkle looked at Kunj furiously and said to him : what nonsense? Please let me go or my sister's marriage will be called off.

Kunj said to her : you can trap another guy as girls like you are expect in it.

Twinkle said to him : what are you trying to say?

Kunj said to her : don't act innocent, girls like you trap men and your sister can trap one again as this is what you do.

Twinkle said with tears in her eyes : what nonsense?....rich people like you don't know how to respect a woman, you don't know me and you start talking rubbish about me and my family and I can't tolerate those people who do that...you disgusting and shameless man......if you don't know how to respect a woman, come to our neighborhood and we will show you how to respect a woman.

Kunj said to her : now you are going to know what is called disrespect.

Twinkle looked at him confused and to her surprising, kunj holds her waist tightly and started unbutton her T-shirt, he turns her and pinned her to the wall and torn her necklace and said to her from behind her : this is what we call it disrespect.

Twinkle turn around and look at him shocked and stunned and tears began to flow from her eyes non-stopping.

Kunj left from the room and locked her from outside, twinkle sat on her knees crying.

Twinkle entered her neighborhood and saw everyone looking at her while whispering to themselves.

A woman said : this girl is so shameless, she has been told to bring the jewelry store papers but only God knows where she went that have made her sister's marriage called off.

Twinkle looked at the woman shocked and went inside her house to see her mother Leela sitting beside mahi consoling her and her aunt juhi looking at Leela, all raised up their heads and saw twinkle standing there looking at them shocked and Leela and juhi looked at her angrily.

Next chapter : fate make kunj and twinkle meet again.