chapter 8

Twinkle entered kunj's office with the paper and coffee in her hands.

Kunj look at twinkle and sign her to put the coffee and papers on the table.

Kunj said to her : arrange for a meeting in the conference room with Mr Jack.

Twinkle just nods and left from there without saying anything.

Conference room

The meeting is going on and twinkle is noticing everything down on a note book.

Mr Jack said to Kunj : thank you so much Mr Kunj Sarna.....it is going to be very nice working with you.

Kunj just nods and says to him : OK Mr Jack.

Mr Jack said to him : a business party is going on tonight at my house....i will be very honored if you come and that too with your PA.

Saying this, Mr Jack looks at twinkle with lust and desires in his eyes and it was noticed by Kunj who holds his fists tightly to control his anger.

Kunj fade a smile and say to him : we will come for sure Mr Jack.

Twinkle looks at him shocked.

Afternoon.

Cafeteria

Twinkle is sitting at the cafeteria having her lunch and chatting with her new best friend, chinky.

Chinky says to her  : I feel very jealous about you.

Twinkle looks at her confused and asked her : why do you feel that way?

Chinky says to her : because that Alisha ma'am was the most beautiful woman here in the company but now I think she is no more the beautiful woman as you are more prettier than her.

Twinkle said to her : there is no competition in this.

Chinky says to her : are you kidding me....there is a huge competition about this because since I came to this about one year, I have been hearing that there is something going on between ma'am Alisha and sir Kunj but I don't think that sir Kunj even likes her as he doesn't even look at her....every girl here in the company is dreaming about him.

Twinkle unbelievably said to her : Mr Kunj and that too girls falling for him....do you know how he is, he is rather change his name from Mr Kunj Sarna to Mr Kunj grumpy....he doesn't smile at all.

Chinky said to her : that is how he is twinkle.....oh God, the lunch time has already passed and we are still sitting chatting....ma'am Alisha will chop my head into pieces.

Twinkle said to her : you are right chinky but Mr attitude will kill me with his own two hands.

Chinky confused and asked her : Mr attitude, who is that?

Twinkle bite her and said to her : you just forget about that, now let's start going before ' I hate late comers come'

Chinky nods and both took a step forward when they saw Alisha standing there with a stern face.

Alisha in a sternly tone asked : what are both of you still doing here?

Twinkle said to her : well ma'am actually.....we came here for lunch.

Alisha furiously said to them : lunch time has already passed but you guys are still here.....and you chinky , you are my secretary but I don't care....i will punish both of you as I hate late comers.....go to the old store room chinky and arrange everything in order there and you twinkle, go to the park lots and make sure, the cars which are there, coming there and going out from there are safe....you are going to direct them, you are not supposed to leave from there until I tell you to.