chapter 7

Delhi.

It has been two weeks since the sarnas and tanejas came to Delhi

Taneja house

Ashmin said to Leela - yes sister, we have to go there.

Leela nods and said to him - it will help us a lot if we go to amrista...you know the family is there but what about the children?

Manivati said to them : nothing will happen to them Leela...santoshi knows this place very well, so she will teach mahi and twinkle.

Leela asked : when are we going to stay there?

Ashmin said to her : three to four months.

Leela nods and said to them : OK, we will be going tomorrow morning, so let inform the children.

In the evening, Leela informed twinkle, mahi and santoshi about their trip in amrista and they don't have a problem with that.

Morning.

Sarna fashion collaboration

Kunj's cabin

Yuvi and baldev entered kunj's cabin.

Kunj asked baldev : when will the interview start?

Baldev said to him : Alisha is arranging everything for your PA interview.

Kunj said to him : you better look for an education and intelligent young woman....i don't want fools for my PA.

Yuvi interupted and said to him : Alisha is a very classic woman...why don't you take her as your PA.

Kunj said to him : no, Alisha is better in doing the fashionista, than rather my secretary.

Yuvi and baldev nods in understanding with him.

Taneja house

Mahi furiously said to twinkle : no way twinkle, you know nothing about this Delhi....you are not going to look for a work, I will go outside there and look for work.

Twinkle said to her : come on Didi, one of the highest fashion company in Delhi is looking for a PA for the owner and you know that I am very good at that....please let me go, I promise I won't look for a job if they don't accept me this time.

Mahi nods and says to her : OK fine but take care of yourself.

Santoshi smiles wide and says to them : but aunt and father shouldn't hear about this, at least if they comes from amrista.

Mahi nods and says : OK, santoshi...you go and buy things for dinner this evening, you twinkle go to your so called interview and I will clean the house.

All nods in agreement with her.

Sarna fashion collaboration

Conference room :

All beautiful ladies comes out of the room with dissapointed faces and now it has left with only one person.

Alisha said to yuvi : they were supposed to be ten but only nine is present here...i hate people who are late comers.

Yuvi said to her : it your own mistake Alisha...i don't know why you are rejecting all of them, they are all vilified for this job but you keep on rejecting them