chapter 6

Twinkle entered her house and was shocked to see mahi, Manivati and Leela packing.

Twinkle asked Leela : what happened mother?

Leela said to her : we are going to Delhi and stay with your uncle ashmin.

Twinkle looked at her shocked and said to her : but I already have the money.

Leela said to her : I know this money wasn't given to you by your boss but you took it without his permission and I want you to send it back and quite your job.

Twinkle tried to protest but Leela stopped her and she has no other option but to do as her mother says.

Sarna mansion.

Kunj said to his sister : I told you that, I came to kolkata for a fashion show and now all of us are going back to Delhi.

Anushka said to Kunj : but Kunj......

Kunj interupted and said to her : no if and but, we are going within two hours time and I don't want to hear anything other excuses.

Saying this Kunj left from there before she can say anything else to him.

Yuvi came to mahi's house and knocks but no one answered when a man said to him : dear, those who was staying here left from here two hours ago.

Yuvi shouted shockingly : what!

The man nods and says to him : you didn't come at the right time dear.

Yuvi nods and asked him : do you know where they went and when they will return?

The man said to him : they will not come here again as they packed all their belongings and also the only thing I know is, they are going to stay in Delhi now but I don't know the house which they will be staying in.

Yuvi nods and says to him : thank you very much uncle.

The man nods and left from there.

Yuvi looks back at the house and said to herself :is OK, we only came to kolkata for a fashion show but we don't stay here and we will be going to Delhi in a couple of minutes and if destiny really want us to meet again.....then we will surely meet together again miss Mahi taneja.

Sorry for the small update but I will try to update it long next chapter as I'm very busy these weeks.

Sorry again