chapter 2

Twinkle walks to the reception and asked the receptionist : please, I want to see Mr shamsheer Malik.

The lady looked at twinkle from head to toe and said to her : sorry but no one is called that .

Twinkle unbelievably looks at her and said to her : don't be rude like the rest, I want to see Mr shamsheer Malik who is a jewelry seller.

The lady smile to her and said : walk upstairs and go to the first floor, the first room you see you can go there.

Twinkle looked at her shocked and asked : do you see me like a machine that can recall 10000 words in just a second?

The lady looked at her and said : excuse me, should I call the guards or you will get going..... You see I want to re-touch my makeup because the great KS will be coming.

Twinkle looked at her and said to her : you know in the town I come from, I have more fame than here.... They call me TT, and I love that name and KS is such a old fashion name don't you know that.

The lady irritated look at her and asked her : why are you standing here still talking, didn't you come here for some work.... Go on move it and stop blathering around.

Twinkle said to her : I was just telling you my story but not the so called great KS, KS my foot.

The lady said to her : not your foot but his foot.

Twinkle looked at her and walked upstairs just then Kunj, yuvi and baldev walked to the receptionist and the lady got up fast .

Kunj asked her : are the modelers ready?

The lady said to him : yes KS, everything is in action.

Kunj nods and walks upstairs while baldev winks to the receptionist and follows kunj.

Twinkle keep walking here and there and said to herself : you like talking to much twinkle, just look you fought the direction the lady gave it to you and now you are wondering here and there, I have to go the house by 7:00pm and now it is 5:55, if I don't go to the house before seven, the alliance between mahi and rishabh will be called of and everyone will blame me for that and if that also happens my sister's life will be ruined... You dumbo, you are still standing here talking... Come on move to work.

Kunj entered room 2 and saw that all the modelers were ready and trying to get his attention but he didn't look at them for one minute and walks to the stage so that the fashion show can start.

Twinkle entered room 2 and was surprised to see beautiful ladies standing there doing makeup, just then someone pushed her inside.

A man said to twinkle : why are you standing there like a fool, come on in the next 5 to 10 minutes the show is going to start and you not even done yet with your makeup.

Twinkle looked at them confused and to her surprising, they pushed her on a chair and started applying her makeup forcely.

Twinkle said to them : hey, you are mistaken, I'm not the one you are looking for, please let me go.

The man said to twinkle : shut up, even your dress is not and we have to change it.

Just then the manager got a phone call and left from there, twinkle looking at them shocked and confused and two modelers holds twinkle's hands and headed her to the stage.

Taneja house is not that big but it looks very comfortable.

Leela worriedly said to them : I hope twinkle can make it or they will cancel the marriage between mahi and rishabh and we will be the talk of the town.

Just then a woman of forty years came to Leela and said : you have done a big mistake by sending that silly girl, you know how she is right.... May be she has went to relax somewhere else.

Leela said to her : no manivati, twinkle will not do that.... She has to come back whether she like it or not she have to.

Manivati is Leela's sister, she is a good person but very rude at times.

Next chapter : Kunj lock up twinkle in a room and mahi's alliance got cancelled.