chapter 4

Twinkle looked at her elder sister who is looking at her while crying, Leela walks to twinkle and holds her arms tightly and said to her while crying in between : this what you wanted twinkle? To make your sister cry, you know how your sister is, she does everything for you but you...you couldn't do this small favor for her, manivati was right, I shouldn't have sent you in the face place.

Twinkle looked at her shocked and said to her : what are you saying mother, I was there...i went there but......

Before twinkle can complete her sentence, manivati stopped her and said : but what, I know that it is all you can say, because of you, your sister's marriage with rishabh got cancelled and you know how the neighborhood we leave in is, they gossip and now as poor and ordinary people like us will be the mocking of the whole kolkata, why did you do this, now know one will want to marry your sister....i always knew that one day you will put us in trouble and see, you did.......just look outside, how people are gossiping about us.

Leela sat on the small sofa and said while sobbing : it was only a small jewelry store that they needed but you have spoil everything twinkle....everything.

Mahi said to Leela : come down mother, may be something happened and that is why twinkle couldn't come with the papers on time.....just let think about this with cool head.

Twinkle went to mahi and said to her : I'm very sorry sis, I never thought that this will happen......all of this was that.....you just forgive, I know that I was not in support of this marriage because they were taking our only inheritance from our father and I didn't approve of that but I never meant to tanish our name......i don't even know how to say sorry in a different words again.

Mahi cups twinkle's face and said : leave it na,...is very late and all of us have to rest.

Leela got up and said to them : mahi is absolutely right, let go and take a rest and tomorrow, we will be going to the temple so get ready by tomorrow.

Twinkle said to her : mother I.......

Leela raised her hand to stop her and said while back facing her : as I said, it very late, everyone should go to bed

All nods and went to their respective rooms.

Sarna mansion.

Dinning hall.

All are having their dinner.

Anushka said to Kunj : you have promised me that, after you come back from London and finish your fashion show....you will go to the temple tomorrow with me as tomorrow is a prayer day.

Kunj looked at his sister and said to her : you know that I don't have much time sis and any way, tomorrow I will be going back to Delhi.

Anushka said to him : you are not going to make any excuse because you promised me.

Kunj gave up and said to her : alright I will.

Yuvi happily said to her : oh sis, I'm super in this temple prayer.

Kunj looked at him and said to him : don't be so excited yuvi because after we come back from the temple, all of us are moving to Delhi....enough with this kolkata.

Anushka and yuvi looks at each other and sign.

Later at night, taneja house.

Twinkle came out from the washroom and saw her sister sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts.

Twinkle hold mahi's shoulder and said to her : what are you thinking about sis?

Mahi took at her and said to her : come on sit with me.